neverfull Owners-Do you Use This Bag for

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Running in and out of the Grocery Store, Post Office, errands like that? Would the MM be too cumbersome for that?:confused1: Just wondering what/how exactly everyone is using theirs. Thanks

2. I use my damier mm everytime, everywhere! :yahoo: Grocery, malls, church, pta meetings, etc. Its absolutely lightweight, can hold a lot and since its in damier, i dont really have to be careful with it. I'm sooo lovin' it! :party:

3. I use my mono GM for travelling, an ideal on-board bag.

4. My Mono MM does it all. Goes to work, goes on errands, goes out to play! Great bag!

5. A gym bag for me:yes:n mine is a GM:P

6. I love my pm...use it as an everyday day tote!!!
    she's so light weight...just throw her on and off i go....everywhere actually.
    I can fit everything i need inside and have room for some student files....
    this bag is perfect and classic!!!:heart::yes::heart: Love it!!!!

7. I definitley use my GM for that! But in my personal opinon I would go with the GM instead of the MM, The MM is just not big enough!!!

8. My GM is an everyday bag for me.... Also great for trips!

9. I think the mm would be the perfect size. I think without looking its the same size as the BH and that is a nice size.

10. usually for weekend errands i would grab my neverfull mm -- so easy to just throw in stuff and run. very useful esp when im in a hurry!

11. I use my MM everywhere. It is just comfortable to use and its very light.

12. same here...use my moca MM just about anywhere i feel ..

13. MM is the perfect size as an everyday bag for me. It holds everything I need and its great for running errands as well. Love it!

14. I use my mono GM for everything and everywhere. Extremely light and versatile. I personally think that the GM size is just right for everyday, especially for shopping and carrying around my hoodie.

15. I have a Mono MM and I use it for work, shopping and traveling. It's an amazing bag.