neverfull Owners-Do you Use This Bag for

joya

Jul 28, 2008
Running in and out of the Grocery Store, Post Office, errands like that? Would the MM be too cumbersome for that?:confused1: Just wondering what/how exactly everyone is using theirs. Thanks

LVee

O.G.
Apr 21, 2008
I use my damier mm everytime, everywhere! :yahoo: Grocery, malls, church, pta meetings, etc. Its absolutely lightweight, can hold a lot and since its in damier, i dont really have to be careful with it. I'm sooo lovin' it! :party:

cathi

O.G.
Oct 8, 2006
Calif/Maine
I love my pm...use it as an everyday day tote!!!
she's so light weight...just throw her on and off i go....everywhere actually.
I can fit everything i need inside and have room for some student files....
this bag is perfect and classic!!!:heart::yes::heart: Love it!!!!

Bag Fetish

Iphone Addict!
O.G.
Mar 28, 2006
the land of cold!
Running in and out of the Grocery Store, Post Office, errands like that? Would the MM be too cumbersome for that?:confused1: Just wondering what/how exactly everyone is using theirs. Thanks
I think the mm would be the perfect size. I think without looking its the same size as the BH and that is a nice size.

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
usually for weekend errands i would grab my neverfull mm -- so easy to just throw in stuff and run. very useful esp when im in a hurry!

Bag_obsession

LV and MJ obsession
Dec 22, 2007
MM is the perfect size as an everyday bag for me. It holds everything I need and its great for running errands as well. Love it!

Jul 19, 2008
Richmond, VA
I use my mono GM for everything and everywhere. Extremely light and versatile. I personally think that the GM size is just right for everyday, especially for shopping and carrying around my hoodie.