Neverfull organizer

1. Help :smile: I am looking for an organizer for my neverfull gm- I want something lightweight, but with some structure. Advice please- and post pics. Thank you!!:smile:

2. Couple I'd look at: Samorga makes nice organizers in lots of colors, only downside is they can take upwards of eight weeks depending on where you live (I'm in the States). I have a couple Samorga's but wanted to also tell you about a store on Etsy's website called Original Club. I have two of their organizers, one for my Céline Phantom and the other for my Neverfull MM Mon Monogram bag. Their shipping is really fast too, arriving to me in two weeks from their store in Turkey. I attached two pics for you of the one for my MM bag. Hope this helps you!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463172767.716571.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463172778.452375.jpg

3. I love that! Is it very heavy?

4. No, it's felt and isn't very heavy. I carry a lot of stuff in my bags which will add some weight but the organizers are quite lightweight. Keep me posted and let me know if you purchase one!

5. ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463218952.834689.jpg ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463218962.953740.jpg

I got the samorga organizer a few days ago. I must say, it's a really great item!! I got the mulberry Alexa one, not the neverfull one, because I found it too high and I didn't like the shape of the bag from the outside.

6. +1 on Alexa for NF. It allows the bag to be cinched. I got mine about 2 months ago following the advice of another member. The NF samorga is too tall and doesn't all the bag to be cinched.

7. Thanks for the advice- I like to cinch the sides, so that is good to know!

8. With the one from Original Club, can you still cinch in the sides of the neverfull?

9. This is perfect! Is the color of the organizer Indian pink?