Neverfull organizer worth it?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies and gents,
    I recently bought an Azur Neverfull MM. I love it so far but am trying to decide if a bag organizer would be a good idea (pursebling or purse to go or any other suggestions..). I've never used any bag organizers before and my concern is if there's any downside to it? (too heavy, cumbersome, etc). Has any of you ordered an organizer before but ended up not using it for any reason? Or is it the best thing you can buy for such big open bags?

Thank you all in advance and I look forward to your opinions. :smile:

2. I don't carry a bag without my bag insert/organizer, with the exception of my smaller bags. Especially with a bag like a Neverfull MM, I have the Purse to Go Zip-up. Purse organizers make things so much easier to move from one bag to another and keep my bags protected and pristine inside. :smile:

3. I don't carry a bag without my bag insert/organizer, with the exception of my smaller bags. Especially with a bag like a Neverfull MM, I have the Purse to Go Zip-up. Purse organizers make things so much easier to move from one bag to another and keep my bags protected and pristine inside. No down side at all that I know of. :smile:

4. With a neverfull, I think you definitely need an organizer, preferably one that zips. I got mine from Pursebilng in hot pink which perfectly matched the Ikat interior of my NF. I now use it in my other bags too.

5. I love my zippy organizer in my NF. I have the extra jumbo size. I can grab anything out of my bag without digging for it. Is light weighted. There are many thread out there about the purse to go organizer. Purse bling sales the purse to go.

6. I love the neverfull for allowing me to throw things in there. I have purses like alma, Trevi, Pallas that I have to neatly organize my content. With the neverfull, I can just dump things in there...it's like having that one junk drawer in the kitchen.

So I would opt out of the organizer.

7. I love the organizers from pursebling.com. They are very light weight, and I have about 4 different ones. I especially like the purse to go pockets plus extra jumbo and the jumbo size, and the zippy organizer. Love the organization, makes it easier to find things, and they come in lots of colors.
    Also, check out: Louis Vuitton size purse organizers shown by Queenkattz on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOUmcmf8eoo you get a 10% discount for using the code: kattz

8. Lol! I love this analogy! So true. :smile:

9. I am so glad you asked this question. I would love to see a picture of what it looks like inside the bag, anyone up to share a pic? Just to get an idea. Thank you in advance.

10. I always use organizers too. I like the Purse to Go, they are super light weight, have lots of pockets for organization. A plus is they also keep your bag clean inside.

11. I love my purse bling organizers. I recently tried to use my Longchamp without an organizer and my stuff was all over! It took me forever to find my phone. I also love the variety that purse bling offers with their organizers. I have a red one to match my DE Neverfull and a hot pink to match my Ikat RI Neverfull. I'm debating getting one for my new Lumi just b/c of the trouble I had with my Longchamp being so unorganized. Go for the organizer IMO.

12. Yes, invest in different size purse organizers! I use my Purse-on-the-go organizer in all of my bags except the small tiny ones. It's a lifesaver when switching purses daily. I couldn't live without it!

13. yes!! I have the purse bling exclusive purse organizer (zips, $41.95, extra jumbo) for my neverfulls. I also bought the same line without zipper in jumbo.

I like the zipped version especially when I'm in the security line at the airport. For shopping I don't use the zipper style.

I hate dirty interior/dirt in my bags so I use these (I don't use to change bags quickly).

14. I use the Divide and Conquer (etsy) organizer for my NF GM, with reinforced bottom, which is custom made for the LV NF size, because I don't like the sagging look. I still can throw things inside but it also has pocket, an additional key fob and a sort of ring for a bottle :smile:
    I don't mind that there is no zipper. Actually the GM is so deep, I never had anything fall out the bag...
    Hope this helps !

15. For purse to go and pursebling users, is there a big difference between the two brands ? TIA :smile: