Neverfull …or NeoNoe? (first world problems)

Mar 28, 2015
I just bought the Neverfull DE in Rose ballerine (MIF) and I tried it on and LOVE it. It goes perfect with my LV big mono bag charm I bought with my speedy b DE. I do have the St Louis tote that I barely use… my thoughts were to use the DE for school once campus opens up since the St Louis corners are known for having holes.

I knew it was oversatured but when I went to Target I saw like 7 other women with DE (cherry) and monogram!

Idk why it bothered me because it shouldn’t - its a good bag hence the popularity. It made me think that maybe I should return/exchange it for something thats less of a popular bag? Especially since I have a tote already.

Neverfull, NeoNoe, or save up for a different bag?

The NeoNoe is still a classic, its spacious, its not the same silhouette as a tote, and you can dress it up (I was thinking of getting a scarf with it.)

Thoughts, opinions, which bag do you have and do you have any regrets?

Reference vid #1:
Reference vid #2:

Reactions: Namwan-
I would get the bag that will be the most functional, imo. Yes NFs are popular but who cares if it suits your needs??

I recently got the NF (PM size) and I love it..I dont carry much so im fine with it being small.

The noenoe seems like a good bag but I dont think itll be practical for school.

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
I just purchased the NeoNoe and love it. Never thought twice about a NF until I saw a woman with one in DA with the most beautiful patina I have ever seen. Made me rethink it. And only some people will notice, until I started buying LV I literally never noticed them now I see them all the time. So weird. I feel that way about cars too. If you can I say get both. But the NF is a timeless classic.

I have read the same question over and over again in TPF, and my answer will always be the same.
I know everyone has neverfull, but why you have to care so much ? If the bag suits you, then just grab it. Neverfull is a very functional bag, that’s the reason why everyone need one. From shopper, worker, student until mommies use Neverfull, just because it is so easy to use. I have many bags, I also have Goyard tote, I have St Louis and Artois for when I need zipper, but Neverfull is my number one tote. Good luck on deciding. :amuse:

The NeoNoe is really small compared to the NF, but if you like it and want it as a daily bag, I think you should get it, and use a Longchamp for school. If you want a bigger LV bag for school that's not a NF, how about the regular Noe? The real deal big one?

I've never had the NeoNoe, but I've learned that as I get older, I tend to appreciate practicality more than aesthetics. I've recently sold most my LV bags and just kept the NF. NeoNoe is pretty, but I personally think that NF is a lot more practical. Buy the one you like and the one that will get the most use. It shouldn't matter if every other person at Target has one also. :smile:

I have both so this is hard for me to judge but I honestly believe they serve different purposes for me so both work. Only you know what your day to day life is like. I probably use the NeoNoe more lately because I don't always need to carry as much but when I'm busier or traveling in any way the Neverfull is my go to. I consider both to be daily bags depending on your lifestyle. I don't care at all that I see a lot of people carrying the Neverfull. I view this as making a smart decision on a bag that is useful. Good luck!

Reactions: lotusflowerbaum
Thanks for all your input ladies :P
I think you’re all right, for what suits me right now I’ll go with the NF...who cares who has it! The NF will be more functional and I can synch it if I really want the size of the neonoe. After countless of videos and threads, I think the NF is what will be more functional for me because of its versatility