Neverfull or delightful

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok I gave a speedy in mono so now I'm looking for a shoulder bag and I'm looking at a delightful or a damier ebene neverfull do which one do u all think I should buy??

2. Damier neverfull! I had a delightful and sold it, but I use my damier neverfull all the time. It's a great carefree bag!

3. Oh, that's a tough decision- they're both awesome bags. Since you have a mono Speedy I'd get the NF ---but I love it in Azur!!

4. neverfull. i have seen quite a few delightful in my town. personally not attracted to the shape. prefer the NF :biggrin: looks like a good bag for documents and laptop ~~

another vote for the damier neverfull. tried one and i love the GM.

5. NF hands down, though I much prefer it in mono.

6. The neverfull. I have both the ebene and azur, it's an amazing everyday bag. I use it for work and for grad school. Oh and it's a great travel bag too!!! Definitely get bang for your buck! :heart::biggrin:

7. I own both a Neverfull and a Delightful, and they're great bags and hold quite a bit. But having carried both I have to say that the Delightful is a lot more comfortable to wear. It all comes down to personal preference, but there's my two cents. :smile:

8. Neverfull :smile:

9. Neverfull :tup:

10. I have both bags, but I must say, I really LOVE my Damier Ebene Neverful. I get lots of compliments, too.

11. Neverfull!! I have a Mono MM and Damier Ebene GM

12. Neverfull! When you cinch the two sides, it could look similar to the delightful anyways.

13. I like the NF more

14. ^ITA Me too, I like my delightful better.

15. Delightful