Neverfull or Artsy?

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
Looking for a practical bag for work and play that can also hold my toddler's stuff when I am out and about with her. I had a NF mm that I LOVED...not sure why I sold it lol. But the Artsy mm is really striking and beautiful and looks to hold a ton. Suggestions? :smile:

Definitely Artsy ! I just bought a Neverfull and I'm not loving it at all .. My delightful is so much more confortable ! I don't know what all the hype is about .. I loved the DE / rose but I have been using this bag for over a month and it's just not for me .. Love the pochette but that's about all !

Reactions: Purseloco
I'm going to go against the grain here. I got the artsy when it first came out and have used it a total of 10 times! I find that it's heavy without anything in it. While it's gorgeous, it's not very practical, especially with kids. It's made to be a hand carry bag so throwing it over the shoulder is not recommended.
My NF are everyday bags with my kids- i can carry the kitchen sink in them. I would say get the artsy for yourself and a NF to tote your kids' things around.

Reactions: tolliv
Well the Artsy is a gorgeous....but I'd go Neverfull...definitely much lighter in weight and you can toss it over your shoulder and go. NF is just more carefree to my mind. I especially love it In DE....no issues with marks or stains on the vachetta!

Definitely Artsy ! I just bought a Neverfull and I'm not loving it at all .. My delightful is so much more confortable ! I don't know what all the hype is about .. I loved the DE / rose but I have been using this bag for over a month and it's just not for me .. Love the pochette but that's about all !
I agree, Neverfull was not for me in the end had to sell it. I too was looking for a practical bag and when I saw the Duomo I knew the Neverfull would have to go. So in this case I would vote the Artsy, with that said if they would redesign the neverfull I would look at it again. The Artsy is a beautiful bag.