Neverfull or Artsy?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Looking for a practical bag for work and play that can also hold my toddler's stuff when I am out and about with her. I had a NF mm that I LOVED...not sure why I sold it lol. But the Artsy mm is really striking and beautiful and looks to hold a ton. Suggestions? :smile:

2. I personally love the Artsy MM more than the Neverfull because of the thick handle! :smile:

3. Good question! BacardiGirl I'm thinking the same and can't make a decision... :rolleyes: But I'm agree with Roshelle I love the Artsy thick handle and the patina it will have! :love:

4. Artsy! It's more special if you don't mind paying more.

5. Definitely Artsy ! I just bought a Neverfull and I'm not loving it at all .. My delightful is so much more confortable ! I don't know what all the hype is about .. I loved the DE / rose but I have been using this bag for over a month and it's just not for me .. Love the pochette but that's about all !

Purseloco likes this.
  6. I'm going to go against the grain here. I got the artsy when it first came out and have used it a total of 10 times! I find that it's heavy without anything in it. While it's gorgeous, it's not very practical, especially with kids. It's made to be a hand carry bag so throwing it over the shoulder is not recommended.
    My NF are everyday bags with my kids- i can carry the kitchen sink in them. I would say get the artsy for yourself and a NF to tote your kids' things around.

tolliv likes this.
  7. Artsy! :biggrin: ~ I've had it twice, thinking of indulging again. ~ XOXO

8. I love the artsy!

9. Neverfull. It's a go to bag. It's lightweight compared to artsy and more comfortable on the shoulder

tolliv likes this.
  10. Well the Artsy is a gorgeous....but I'd go Neverfull...definitely much lighter in weight and you can toss it over your shoulder and go. NF is just more carefree to my mind. I especially love it In DE....no issues with marks or stains on the vachetta!

11. you have decide:biggrin:

12. image.jpeg Hi I'm jusing my arty's more then my neverfull's I'm voting on the artsy :biggrin:

13. Artsy. it gorgeous when hand carry on the elbow. It definitely a nice shoulder bag, when you let the handle break in.

14. I bought my bag last month and the handles are quite comfortable already :smile: I have jused the DA bag the most, and the Handel is comfy now:smile:

15. I agree, Neverfull was not for me in the end had to sell it. I too was looking for a practical bag and when I saw the Duomo I knew the Neverfull would have to go. So in this case I would vote the Artsy, with that said if they would redesign the neverfull I would look at it again. The Artsy is a beautiful bag.