Neverfull Monogram or Damier?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi! I'm going to Paris in two weeks and am excited to purchase another LV bag. I'm deciding between the Neverfull Monogram and the Neverfull Damier. I really want the Monogram but I'm afraid that the patina will get easily dirty. I wasn't able to take care of the patina of my Speedy 25 because the more I used baby wipes, the more it blackened. :sad:

Any inputs on this? Monogram or Damier? And if I decide to get the Monogram, can you give me suggestions on how to care for the patina?

Thanks in advance!

2. I would really recommend NF Damier. I got the Mono and I really hate how the patina has turned out. I'm planning on selling my Mono and getting a Damier GM.

3. When I see the Damier NF, I tot she looks really gorgeous. But when I tried her on at the boutique, she doesn't stand out as much as the Mono NF. I am so sad with this cos I love the Damier prints more than the Mono. So my advise is, try it on and see which print you can carry off better......

Enjoy ur trip to Paris....:smile:

4. DAMIER FOR SURE!!!!!!l

5. Thanks for your input AngelBABY84. Would you know how to ideally clean the patina? I read before that baby wipes work miracles but mine just got worse.

6. damier is gorgeous, no vvn, and is understated beauty

7. Both :graucho:

8. i have the damier gm and i love it. i think the mono is gorgeous too but didn't get it because i have the same fears about the patina.

9. Mono. I have the Mono neverfull gm and the patina thats forming is gorgous.

10. I really like the monogram print.
    Maybe you over-babied your vachetta? I usually just wipe my vachetta down with a soft cloth when I put the bag away. I will use a babywipe if I notice a mark.

11. NF in damier is gorgeous, NF in mono is ok. But that's just MHO.

12. Go with the Damier ;)

13. Mono! Just spray it with a protectant like Wilsons leather or Apple Guard and it should patina fine.

14. Damier. Classy, low maintenance and less of a common sight.

15. I have the Mono NF PM but now that I've seen the Damier, I think it looks much classier. I personally don't care at all about patina and I just wear my bags, I don't do anything about the vachetta and I don't see this as a problem.