neverfull MM

chloe_tran

Feb 27, 2010
I just bought a neverfull GM for school use however, I starting to think its a little to big. I really like big purse and I never use such big purse before. Maybe I only need to get use to it. I'm thinking of exchanging my GM or a MM but I'm not sure if it big enough. Can any post picture of them wearing their neverfull MM in sinch and unsinch style. I'm about 5'3 and around 100lb. Thank you

hey! i was actually debating on a NF GM but wasn't sure if it's too big for me. would you mind taking a modeling pic of your GM cinched? I'm 5'4 - I have 2 MMs and would take pics for you but currently 37wks preggo so I'm way over my 111 pre-pregnancy weight!

I have a GM and I love it! I use mine for school, too, and find that it holds the perfect amount. On days when I don't carry as much, I close the sides in. Don't exchange it!

hey! i was actually debating on a NF GM but wasn't sure if it's too big for me. would you mind taking a modeling pic of your GM cinched? I'm 5'4 - I have 2 MMs and would take pics for you but currently 37wks preggo so I'm way over my 111 pre-pregnancy weight!

sure i don't mind, Here the picture sorry it doesn't look so good since I just put something on so no one see me in my pj. It was also kind of hard taking a picture of yourself since I have a small mirror. Base on the picture, the bag doesn't look that bag does it. I guess it really depend on what you wear

Wow, you look so chic with the GM! I was never a fan of the size of the GM but seeing your pics changes my mind! I'll try and post a link to size comparison pics in the clubhouse. I think that the MM would be a perfect size for you if you wanted something in proportion because you're so petite, but on the other hand the GM looks so cool on you, I like that it's that bit bigger and it sure can hold a lot more stuff........sorry I've just realised I've been no help!lol!:shame:

p.s. I hope this link works but this is a picture comparison posted from another member Sira that I found most helpful when deciding what size I wanted, it's on page 64 of the Neverfull club, hope this helps!
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/neverfull-club-134810-64.html

sure i don't mind, Here the picture sorry it doesn't look so good since I just put something on so no one see me in my pj. It was also kind of hard taking a picture of yourself since I have a small mirror. Base on the picture, the bag doesn't look that bag does it. I guess it really depend on what you wear

Last edited:
thanks for the pics! i was thinking of getting GM for when I go back to school but i'm not sure if the size is too overwhelming for me. i might have to try it out at the store first.. i think an MM would look great on you as well.

Wow, you look so chic with the GM! I was never a fan of the size of the GM but seeing your pics changes my mind! I'll try and post a link to size comparison pics in the clubhouse. I think that the MM would be a perfect size for you if you wanted something in proportion because you're so petite, but on the other hand the GM looks so cool on you, I like that it's that bit bigger and it sure can hold a lot more stuff........sorry I've just realised I've been no help!lol!:shame:

p.s. I hope this link works but this is a picture comparison posted from another member Sira that I found most helpful when deciding what size I wanted, it's on page 64 of the Neverfull club, hope this helps!
http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/neverfull-club-134810-64.html

lol, don't worry, but thank you for the complement. Do you have the mm?

Hi, here are some pics of my Neverfull MM

My Awesome Birthday Present!!! -- Pics

I'm 5'4" http://forum.purseblog.com/louis-vuitton-clubhouse/neverfull-club-134810-64.html

Thank you very much

What do you plan on putting in the GM? If you puts books, files, folders or even a small laptop computer - I think the weight of the bag will be uncomfortable. However, if you're using the Neverfull with a backpack, etc... then the MM may fit you better.

But as far as what YOU like... if you like oversize bags - like the "Olsen twins" - then keep the GM... The GM looks fine on you except if you start putting a lot of things in the GM - it'll start to weigh the bag down - it'll look "too much" at that point.

CUTE bag! :biggrin: