Neverfull MM with Fuchsia lining

GatorBlue11

Girly Girl Coastie
Jul 15, 2014
Hello Ladies!

So, I just discovered a serious case of color transfer from my *brand new* Neverfull with fuchsia lining. The entire leather piping around the top of the bag is PINK (both the inside and outside). I've never even taken this bag out of the house for the last 2ish years (I know. I'm ashamed. :doh:) I just happen to take it out of the dustbag to look at it and viola...holy pink vachetta! I really have no idea how it happened.

I am planning to bring it to the store to see what they say. I feel like I remember this being an issue back when the fuchsia lining first came out and I'm just curious what LV did for any of you so that I have a reasonable expectation when I go into the store. I suppose I will be happy if they offered to repair the vachetta but I think I would really be happier to replace the bag for one with a different lining since it will surely happen again?

Thank you for any insight! :smile:

Thats interesting because thats around the same time I purchased the neverfull in question (2014). The DE Neverfull I bought in 2012 doesn't have that problem at all. :confused1: