Neverfull mm strap drop???

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access is now open to Nordstrom card members! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away eight $200 gift cards to 8 lucky TPFers during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. The mimosa neverfull mm I ordered from eBay arrived yesterday. I am absolutely thrilled! The color of this fabric makes me feel so happy. And I know neverfull works for me.

However, I am a little concerned over the strap length. All my other neverfull mm has strap drop that is about 22.5cm, but this one is 21.5cm, which is 1cm off. In inches, this mimosa mm is just at 8 inches, while the other ones are at least 8.25 inches.

Can someone also measure their strap drop and let me know what exactly is your neverfull mm strap drop? Thanks in advance!!!

2. Anyone?

3. My 2 year old Neverfull mm de has a strap drop of 21.5cm and my new Neverfull mm mono with cerise interior has a strap drop of 20.5cm.

4. Hm! Didn't know there were different strap drops!!

5. I didn't either!

6. Wow thank you so much!! Definitely didn't know that there are difference in strap drop.... But your reply eased my concern. So it must be coincidence that my other four neverfull mm happen to be all around 22.5 for strap drop!

7. Congrats on the new mono neverfull btw - you will love it!

8. Thank you!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice