Neverfull MM ques

MJ8798

Nov 24, 2012
was wondering if the neverfull MM fits under the seat in front of you on the plane. i'm going back home to FL for a wk in a cpl days and I'm debating on which bag to take as my carry on.....either the Neverfull MM or michael kors jet set large travel tote.....decisions decisions....

I always use my neverfull mm as carry on and keep it under the seat in front. You must take it to the airport! An airport isn't an airport without a sea of neverfulls! No matter where I am in the world, you can guarantee a great game of "spot the neverfulls" at any airport. It truly is the best bag to travel with.

I always use my neverfull mm as carry on and keep it under the seat in front. You must take it to the airport! An airport isn't an airport without a sea of neverfulls! No matter where I am in the world, you can guarantee a great game of "spot the neverfulls" at any airport. It truly is the best bag to travel with.

+1 :smile:

Just used my Azur Neverfull MM as a carry on. I was tagging along on my husband's work trip, so we went first class and I could keep it on the seat with me. This may seem anal, but I brought the dust bag along to put the bag inside, just in case I needed to put it on the floor. Can't stand the thought of my nice bag sitting where everyone rests their dirty shoes.

I took my Neverfull GM on my last trip and it fit nicely under the seat :smile: I was worried about it being on the floor, using it on travel, but I'm definitely glad I took it rather than taking one of my other totes! They are beautiful and functional!

I pack my GM to the maxxxx with stuff I absolutely couldn't bear to be stolen out of my luggage and I mean everything! Loubs, jewelry case, flat iron, sunglasses, laptop. It's ridiculous and sometimes it gets too full and heavy and I have to have DH carry it for me. But it always fits under the seat :smile:

Ha ha this is so true I read this then had my hubby read it and said see it is a real game :P:thumbup: I would for sure the neverfull great bag for travel

+1 indeed :smile: