Neverfull MM or Saleya MM!!!????

I have the NF MM ebene and find the Saleya great. The lining of the Saleya I like better, but I can not say anything for wearing comfort. The NF can be made larger or smaller:biggrin:. Difficult:graucho: But I vote for the saleya:biggrin:

IMHO I have both, actually 2 of Neverfull, I just think they are beater bags. The Saleya quality is much better plus you can zip it up! The Neverfull Ebene I had problems with the shoulder straps and just got it back last night from LV...excellent repair service! I also had problems with my Mono NF the shoulder straps just don't hold up.I agree the Saleya is hard to keep on my shoulder but anyone can stick their hand in your NF it just not as secure and their is a trick to making it smaller! I've LV sense the 80's and when Mark Jacobs took over the quality seemed to go down the straps are thin and cheap the leather used to be thick and finished not the finish wears off as it did on my NF Mono. I have started buying more Prada for Quality and some asked about CAR SHOE is a division of Prada, and they are Wonderful handbags and very well made, Nordstrom is carrying them here in California.

IMHO I have both, actually 2 of Neverfull, I just think they are beater bags. The Saleya quality is much better plus you can zip it up! The Neverfull Ebene I had problems with the shoulder straps and just got it back last night from LV...excellent repair service! I also had problems with my Mono NF the shoulder straps just don't hold up.I agree the Saleya is hard to keep on my shoulder but anyone can stick their hand in your NF it just not as secure and their is a trick to making it smaller! I've LV sense the 80's and when Mark Jacobs took over the quality seemed to go down the straps are thin and cheap the leather used to be thick and finished not the finish wears off as it did on my NF Mono. I have started buying more Prada for Quality and some asked about CAR SHOE is a division of Prada, and they are Wonderful handbags and very well made, Nordstrom is carrying them here in California.

Do the handles on the Saleya get better over time?

I say Neverfull MM. I don't have the Saleya, but I have a few Neverfulls in MM, GM, Azur, Mono, Damier, etc, and really just love the ease of the light-weight, relaxed look, comfy hadles, great all-around tote.

Ive had both. The NF is nice but the interior of the saleya is beautiful and has two pockets so you dont have to dig for your iphone. The thing I found annoying about the saleya is the handles. They dig into your shoulder and since its damier ...it doesnt give or get much softer.

I know it might be a little more on your budget, but have you considered the Damier Ebene Rivington Cabas? it looks like a nice mix of NF and Saleya and Totally?
Whatever you choose - we are here waiting for the reveal