Neverfull MM or GM???

Status
Not open for further replies.

catalpa519

Zi Zi
Feb 18, 2010
Hey!;)I'm a college student and I'm going to buy my first LV bag..:yahoo:I'm now debating between monogram Neverfull MM and GM....Since I'm a student, I need to carry a lot of stuff everyday:books,pencil case,laptop....=S So I'm thinking maybe GM is better?The thing is a lot of people around me have MM already and even one of my roommates has it...What should I do???Help!!!><

im a student and have carried several times my laptop in the MM very comfortably!
I found the GM wayyy too big (im short though I guess)
good luck it's an amazingggg bag.

I've got the GM in the damier and I LOVE it. I am a mum of two so I lug a few things with me and the GM size was a no brainer for me, plus I am tall, 5'7" but it depends on your preference. Why not try both on, in the boutique to help you decide?

Thanks a lot mk78!=D I live in a really small town in Illinois and the nearest lv store is like 200 miles away...so sad...T.T and i'm quite busy with studying and stuff so just dont bother traveling so far and cant wait to buy my FIRST lv bag hahahahhahaha =P

Welcome! Please do a search as there are lots of threads on this topic that you can read and post in. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.