Neverfull MM or Favourite MM?

pink_macaron

Jul 28, 2015
Hi All, I'm in love with Neverfull MM mono and Favourite MM DE. I know they are both different type of model but which one do you ladies think I should get first? Currently i have Alma PM De and Speedy B 30 mono. Any idea pls? Thank you.

It totally depends on your needs or what you are looking to do. Looking for another daily bag or a little toss-and-go? How much do you just have to carry?

Actually for daily, I carry my full size wallet, 1 small cosmetic pouch, 1 pouch for medicine, band aid and water bottle sometimes. I may need Favourite for going out at night or wedding party or for a little toss and go bag , but for Neverfull I can use it daily all the time. But I have to choose 1 first.

Thank you all for your inputs.But i want to make sure 1 thing, calling for Neverfull MM in Monogram owners, I want to know whether the leather vachetta trim along the bag will eventually get wrinkles or is it based on how we treat the bag? Btw, Happy New Year everyone! 😊

Neverfull! Favorite is nice but it's not necessary. Neverfull is pretty much essential. Plus it comes with a flat pochette inside for going out - can fit cards money phone and maybe even a lipstick.