Neverfull MM or Artsy MM?

All of you guys are awesore! I could of swore it was gonna be a tough choice for everyone but I can CLEARLY see that the Artsy killed the competition. Thanks so much for all of you guys' imputs because I seriously need it. If any of you guys have photos of your artys in action please show me!!! I'm only 5'3'' and slim and I wanna know what it looks like on someone close to my stature. Either way, I KNOW I'm getting the artsy now. Thanks everyone!

Not into the artsy. But that's because it was not comfortable to me. So of the choices, I prefer the neverfull though the two new azur releases would be my choice - azur speedy b or the soffi. Of all the azur bags, I'm biased - I love the Siracusa

Not into the artsy. But that's because it was not comfortable to me. So of the choices, I prefer the neverfull though the two new azur releases would be my choice - azur speedy b or the soffi. Of all the azur bags, I'm biased - I love the Siracusa
You know I actually want the siracusa too. Its on my dream list of azur bags to get which is only a few. I think that bag is beautiful and I can't wait to get it, but at the moment I'm not exactly in the market for a crossbody purse. So that bag is still on hold in my mind. Do you have any pictures of your siracusa?