Neverfull mm monogram? Opinions of big bags vs small crossbody bags?

Which bag would you choose? And why!

• Neverfull mm monogram

• Alma bb DE

• Speedy 30

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

lvlover10

Mar 20, 2021
Adding to my LV collection and need help choosing. I have the speedy b 25 in DE that I seldom use and when I do I remove the strap. I use my 2 neverfulls the most for work and school (neverfull mm azur and mm DE) everyday. Additionally I have ordered a Alma bb because I thought it would be a good everyday bag but thinking about it now I am not sure it is enough for me. I had a neverfull mm in mono before both of my neverfulls and sold it because I was so paranoid of the vachetta. But since having the neverfull azur and after staining the vachetta a little and using it more regularly I feel more comfortable and think I regret selling my mono neverfull. I do spray my bags with Apple garde so that I can use them in all weather. Side note after covid I went back to school. And now am full time in school and work as a hairstylist part time as well. Bags I also own but do not use on a regular basis due to not having much free time: 2 pochette Métis (one reverse/ one bicolor leather Black and Tan), a pochette accessories (Mono), a Felicie pochette (mono), a favorite mm in DE, a ysl medium envelope bag, Gucci Dionysus woc bag.

I like neverfull, but I think you already have. So why don’t you try graceful or maybe odeon MM size if you need something bigger ?
I have graceful PM DE and it’s comfortable on shoulder. Good luck on deciding. ;)

I second the Odeon MM recommendation. It is my go to weekend casual bag. For a bigger tote, have you looked at the On The Go? I have 2 Neverfulls as well, and just added the OTG GM a month ago and it is now my primary work bag. Good luck on choosing your next addition!

How about an artsy or graceful? The shape are much different than anything else you have.
The only think with the artsy or graceful is they do not stand well on their own. I need a bag that can stand because unfortunately sometimes it will have to be on the floor (I know cringe) or in a cubby. My neverfull stands and the speedy has a zipper and the Alma has feet that’s why I narrowed it down.

I second the Odeon MM recommendation. It is my go to weekend casual bag. For a bigger tote, have you looked at the On The Go? I have 2 Neverfulls as well, and just added the OTG GM a month ago and it is now my primary work bag. Good luck on choosing your next addition!
Hi! So the otg is beautiful but definitely out of my price range and I don’t have a ton of space so might not fit in my work locker and I would never want to bend it! The neverfull and speedy are flexible. I tried the Odeon on but the shape wasn’t flattering on me.

I have a Speedy 40 and large Noe and love them both. But I also desire a smaller bag and I'm trying to purchase the monogram Alma BB, but they're unavailable online and my local store doesn't have them in stock either. So frustrating. I guess if you have two NF's, go for the smaller bag so you have an option. Why choose a third NF? Go for the Alma BB.

I have a Speedy 40 and large Noe and love them both. But I also desire a smaller bag and I'm trying to purchase the monogram Alma BB, but they're unavailable online and my local store doesn't have them in stock either. So frustrating. I guess if you have two NF's, go for the smaller bag so you have an option. Why choose a third NF? Go for the Alma BB.
Ahh if you need advise let me know! I can tell you how I got mine! It actually was surprisingly easily. And I know multiple ways.

well i tend to switch back and forth between crossbody bags and neverfulls the most, but also use backpacks a lot. i have quite a few alma bbs but don't consider it an everyday bag because i don't love it crossbody and i am careful not to scuff the bottom edges. my recommendation between these two would be the trusty neverfull if you want to use it everyday. i also absolutely love the speedy b monogram 25 and 30 . use those all the time. i don't worry about the vachetta because over time it all mellows and blends in, at least that has been my experience. i also love the palm springs mini for crossbody, but it looks like you have it down to these two so i'd stick with the neverfull for everyday. best of luck. they are both great bags whatever you choose : )