Neverfull MM - Mono or Damier ?

zlyne

Jul 7, 2008
Hello everyone

I can't decide to go with Neverfull MM - mono or damier.

Taking care of vachetta was a concern for me as there's lots of rain here. However, after reading the threads on vachetta and rain, I am now less worried.

I love the mono canvas, as it is a classic design. And, the Neverfull Mono has both, the classic and the fun, weekend look.

But, after seeing the Damier (which is another beauty piece), I can't decide. Neverfull Damier is such a beauty but I feel its more formal than the mono.

Should I get the Neverfull Mono or Damier?

TIA.

sxcruz22

Shoe Addict.
Jul 6, 2008
damier it's so much nicer. Also if your worried about the rain on the mono, a girl at my school has the mono and its got all these water marks. But then again she doesnt take care of her bag.

SWlife

For the love of beautiful things
O.G.
Oct 18, 2006
New Mexico
I choose damier also, then you can get a mono canvas on a different bag that you can enjoy on the sunnier days.

baghagwb

bbags for breakfast
O.G.
Oct 24, 2007
My vote goes to the damier. :tup: I have it and it's really worry free! It was raining like hell earlier and I didn't worry a bit about the bag getting wet. If I were holding a bag with vachetta, I'd probably get myself wet because i'd be protecting the bag from the rain instead of me! :P

madge_168

LuVin' my babies!
Jan 24, 2008
Manila
damier if you don't want to worry about getting water marks or dirt on handles. it's not so formal because of the shape.