Neverfull MM in Ebene or Azur?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 19, 2010
So Hubs finally caved to buying me an LV and I decided on the Neverfull MM. But now the hard part is Azur or Ebene????? At first I wanted the Azur but now I'm thinking it'll get it dirty. (I have 2 boys under 2 1/2 and will use it as a diaper bag as well.) So I decided on the Ebene.

I went to the store and of course, they didn't have it. Just my luck! I called the next closest store (which is over an hour away in NY) and they didn't have any in stock either. So I kept checking the website and every other day they'd have the Azur or Monogram in stock. But I wanted the Ebene.

But then today my mom was like, "Why don't you get the white?" UGH. IDK! I'm really itchy for it and want it in time for my birthday (the 23rd) and I checked online and what do you know, they had the Azur in stock! Sooooooooo I ordered it.

I'm still on the waiting list at the store so I'm thinking once the bag comes in, I'll see how it is and maybe go exchange it for the Ebene when the store has it again? Or maybe I'll just keep the Azur. :smile: Which one do you like better?

I'm also going to get the Zippy wallet soon but should I get it to match the purse or get the Monogram since I will most likely be buying more LVs in the future?

So Hubs finally caved to buying me an LV and I decided on the Neverfull MM. But now the hard part is Azur or Ebene????? At first I wanted the Azur but now I'm thinking it'll get it dirty. (I have 2 boys under 2 1/2 and will use it as a diaper bag as well.) So I decided on the Ebene.

I went to the store and of course, they didn't have it. Just my luck! I called the next closest store (which is over an hour away in NY) and they didn't have any in stock either. So I kept checking the website and every other day they'd have the Azur or Monogram in stock. But I wanted the Ebene.

But then today my mom was like, "Why don't you get the white?" UGH. IDK! I'm really itchy for it and want it in time for my birthday (the 23rd) and I checked online and what do you know, they had the Azur in stock! Sooooooooo I ordered it.

I'm still on the waiting list at the store so I'm thinking once the bag comes in, I'll see how it is and maybe go exchange it for the Ebene when the store has it again? Or maybe I'll just keep the Azur. :smile: Which one do you like better?

I'm also going to get the Zippy wallet soon but should I get it to match the purse or get the Monogram since I will most likely be buying more LVs in the future?

They have it in 34th st inside Macys. I just bought the nf ebene gm. they also have the other sizes. The SA said they received a bunch last night.

I am a 24 year old mum of two boys (one is 2 and the other one is 10months) and my advise would be to get the ebene, namely because you want to use it for a diaper bag. See I too am anxiously waiting for the neverfull mm ebene for the same reason because I had the gucci diaper bag (which is light in colour) and lets just say that its starting to look dirty and also I need a bigger bag that I can throw their coats, hats diapers in. I have an azur belt and find denim transfers very easily onto it, so not only do you have to worry about dirt but also colour transfer. Hope this helps :smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.