Neverfull MM for a Guy, will it work?

The Mono NeverFull Tote.... okay for a guy?

• Yep

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Oh no, this is a women's bag! There is nothing male about that bag. I don't understand why so many guys on here want to wear women's bags. There is a LV line for men, guys!

I dont really think it is anyone's concern why a man would want to carry a bag designated for a woman. If he wants to carry it, then he is going to do just that. Carry it. And there shouldnt be any comments about why its not understood. We are here to embrace not pass judgement. Your original comment is from 07 but its only 08 now, we are too late in the day to even be posing questions like that. Open your mind.

Thanks for your responses. I'm thinking the Neverfull has a lot of feminine touches to it as well. The small straps and the curved out shape, it's too feminine to be a man bag.

For twice the price (and I'll have to wait till I save up enough), I could get the backpack:

p11291624_ph_hero.jpg

Still too feminine? It's listed under the Men's category on LV website and eLux tho.

much better choice:tup:

i would think the GM size will work better, and try to go for the damier version because the ebene colored straps and trim would make it more masculine.

this is me with my Neverfull GM bought in japan, i tied a Gucci scarf on its handles.

Neverfully1.jpg

I am a guy & I recently purchased the GM. I LOVE IT!
I do know that the MM is quite a bit smaller so it may have a tendency to look a bit more feminine, but I say get it if you love it! Another option may be the Beauborg, it's a bit pricier though and I think the Neverfull is better =) I don't think the backpack is worth the price.

As for the post about men getting womens bags? I would say anyone should buy whatever they are into. The Neverfull is a great size, shape, and price. Louis Vuitton Men offers a limited selection of shoulder totes.

GET ITT!!!

Last edited:
I am gonna be honest. This thread might be old and all... but you know what, some of the men on here with women's bags look 100% better than the women carrying the women's bags. I think if someone wants a bag, get it... People will only talk **** when they can't get it themselves, are jealous or who have nothing else to do but talk ****. Some of the comments on here are just plain rude and ridiculous. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone wanting something, then don't respond AT ALL! We all like Louis Vuitton obviously and if someone wants a bag that's not designed for "them," then let it be... they are supporting the brand and showing their love for it... GEESH. People GROW UP! We are in the 2000s, not the 1950s!

That's all I have to say... sorry if it's a little b**chy!

I am gonna be honest. This thread might be old and all... but you know what, some of the men on here with women's bags look 100% better than the women carrying the women's bags. I think if someone wants a bag, get it... People will only talk **** when they can't get it themselves, are jealous or who have nothing else to do but talk ****. Some of the comments on here are just plain rude and ridiculous. If you don't have anything nice to say about someone wanting something, then don't respond AT ALL! We all like Louis Vuitton obviously and if someone wants a bag that's not designed for "them," then let it be... they are supporting the brand and showing their love for it... GEESH. People GROW UP! We are in the 2000s, not the 1950s!

That's all I have to say... sorry if it's a little b**chy!

OUR opinions B*tchy or not are still our opinions. Don't ask for them if you don't want them. I get really annoyed when all I read are ROCK IT! and looks great when I know not everyone feels that way. I admire people who have the guts to express their honest opinion that just be one of the masses.

OUR opinions B*tchy or not are still our opinions. Don't ask for them if you don't want them. I get really annoyed when all I read are ROCK IT! and looks great when I know not everyone feels that way. I admire people who have the guts to express their honest opinion that just be one of the masses.

Well obviously if someone is asking for your opinion, state it... however, I think some of the comments that were made on this topic are just rude and not needed. If you don't like it, say so... however, if someone has posted a modeling picture of them wearing a bag and the majority of people don't like it... are they going to say it? Probably not... so that's what I am getting to.

Well obviously if someone is asking for your opinion, state it... however, I think some of the comments that were made on this topic are just rude and not needed. If you don't like it, say so... however, if someone has posted a modeling picture of them wearing a bag and the majority of people don't like it... are they going to say it? Probably not... so that's what I am getting to.

oh no, what's going on?

OnMyMind: i posted a modeling pic of myself with the GM size to show the proportions of the GM on me as a reference for the thread starter. chill dude!