Neverfull MM for a Guy, will it work?

The Mono NeverFull Tote.... okay for a guy?

• Yep

• Nah

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thanks for your responses. I'm thinking the Neverfull has a lot of feminine touches to it as well. The small straps and the curved out shape, it's too feminine to be a man bag.

For twice the price (and I'll have to wait till I save up enough), I could get the backpack:

p11291624_ph_hero.jpg

Still too feminine? It's listed under the Men's category on LV website and eLux tho.

Thanks for your responses. I'm thinking the Neverfull has a lot of feminine touches to it as well. The small straps and the curved out shape, it's too feminine to be a man bag.

For twice the price (and I'll have to wait till I save up enough), I could get the backpack:

p11291624_ph_hero.jpg

Still too feminine? It's listed under the Men's category on LV website and eLux tho.
love it! perfect for you!

p11291624_ph_hero.jpg

this one not bad too:tup: well for me becos i like tote bag and into tote bag not really backpack i got a montsouris but only use not more than 3 times:sweatdrop:

My SA at Bloomies rocks a Neverfull GM - it looks fabo on him! I think you'd rock it well among all the bags posted, too!

Interesting... I will try the Neverfull GM in store to see how it look on me. Maybe the sheer size of the Neverfull GM will cut down the feminine touch a little.

Now I am thinking Speedy 40, but again is that too much for a man? I think size 40 should be really "BIG" - so a man can carry it as if it were his weekend bag or something. I don't know.

I don't want to spend over $1000 by the way.

Interesting... I will try the Neverfull GM in store to see how it look on me. Maybe the sheer size of the Neverfull GM will cut down the feminine touch a little.

Now I am thinking Speedy 40, but again is that too much for a man? I think size 40 should be really "BIG" - so a man can carry it as if it were his weekend bag or something. I don't know.

I don't want to spend over $1000 by the way.

yup speedy 40 guys can tote it becos it quite near Keepall 45... i remember when i first bought my first Lv bag i was struggling between speedy 40 & keepall 45, then i ask my SA about it she say she got customer(guy) buying from her speedy 40 as weekend bag, well i choose keepall 45 in th end becos i carry alot of stuff sumtime and keepall got the leather strip wrap around it so i play safe but i still like speedy 40:yes:

Your neverfull looks good! I don't think it' stoo bad at all!! Yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding between Speedy 40 and Keepall as well. If I buy a keepall then it'd have to be a size 50 with strap. Will it work as a day-to-day bag though?

Your neverfull looks good! I don't think it' stoo bad at all!! Yeah, I'm having a hard time deciding between Speedy 40 and Keepall as well. If I buy a keepall then it'd have to be a size 50 with strap. Will it work as a day-to-day bag though?

thanks:smile: well it also depend on what you wanna carry and store in yr bag...to me i think 45 is enough my uncle got 60cm wit strap he seldom use n kinda regret gettin it becos its too big so i say you try it at the Lv shop and see how :yes: