Neverfull MM, Eva & Josephine current price in Hawaii

julicrystal

Mar 9, 2007
I have heard that the price in Hawaii is lower than that in the mainland. I am going to Hawaii in May and I am planning to get these bags. Are all the bags available in Mono , Ebene & Azur in Hawaii and what is the tax rate ?
Also, anyone have a preference to which LV store to visit in Oahu ?
Thanks in advance.

There's a couple of threads on this topic already so do a search. The items and prints you want are available.

If you're staying on Oahu I've been told that the boutique located at the Hilton Hawaiian village is the best; it's tiny but you get more undivided attention from the SA's there. There's also one on Kalakaua Ave which is a few blocks from the Hilton boutique and is much bigger but I've never been to that one. I've bought all my lv's from Ala Moana Center only because there are other stores besides LV that you can check out. My only suggestion though is that you try and make sure you go early in the morning, weekends and afternoons are extremely busy there. There are many Japanese tourists and SA's are quick to cater to them which is understandable so I try to avoid those times if possible. If it's your first time, you want the best possible experience right? Tax is 4.71% I believe the Neverfull MM is now $675 but don't quote me. I bought mine 2 years ago for $645. Happy shopping when you get to the islands! HTH

Thank you for your reply milwifey5863. Can you believe that this will be my 3rd time visiting Oahu , but it will be my 1st time visiting an LV store. I will go early in the morning as you suggested.