Neverfull MM DE after almost one year of use

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi everyone,

I thought I'd share my experience with this bag since everyone seems to want one but is too scared to take the plunge because of handle cracking issues. Here is my neverfull mm in de. I've had her for almost a year and she is my most used bag.

Don't mind the bubble wrap, I stuff all my bags when not in use.

Attached Files:

2. My straps are in almost perfect condition, minus a few wrinkles at the very bottom of the straps where they sag over when the bag is put down, but it doesn't look bad at all.

Attached Files:

3. I will tell you that all the corners look rubbed off like this one. I guess that's expected since it's a big bag and probably rubs up on a lot of things when being carried.

Attached Files:

4. Beautiful! I've had mine for almost 6 months now and have had zero issues with her. I don't use her daily as I rotate my bags often, but I don't baby my bags either.

5. Mine is over 5 years old and in perfect condition, they are such a fantastic bag!

6. Thanks for sharing! I got mine in the fall for travel and have only used it three times. I was just thinking I needed to pull it out this week and put it to good use to check the straps. Glad yours has held up well.

7. And here's my 2 year old daughter with a mod shot

Attached Files:

8. Thank you so much for taking the time to share your review and photos. There's a ton of info on cracking and peeling but not much on bags that have done well over time. You're bag looks awesome and your daughter is adorable!

9. Omgosh I died! She is so cute!

10. Your daughter is such a cutie pie. Thanks for posting an update. I got one yesterday and even though I know cracking as been an issue for some I had to have this bag in this canvas since it's so beautiful and that pop of red. Glad you are having a great experience with the bag.

11. Thanks for sharing this review. I bought one a few days ago and cant' wait to use it. So glad to hear the straps are doing well over time (it was one of my worries as well:smile:)

12. mine r too
    thanx for sharing :smile:

13. Your bag is in great condition and your daughter looks adorable wearing it.

14. Thanks everyone! You are all too kind :biggrin:

15. + 1, I think so many people are missing out on this great bag as they have been out off by the issues experienced by a minority.