Neverfull MM Clutch/pochette keep or sell?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Mar 7, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
    O.k ladies I need opinions... Today I purchased the Damier Azur Neverfull MM. I'm trying to decide if I should keep or sell the Azur clutch/pochette. I bought the Neverfull signature the end of last summer, I have the clutch/pochette from that. I use it store my kindle paperwhite when traveling. I also use it as a clutch, holding my LG3, money, credit cards, i.d, and a lip gloss. When carrying my neverfull I use it to hold my keys so I don't damage my bag. But... with the azur I'm afraid I will get the fabric around the zipper dirty. But I could sell it for some decent change. My DH thinks I should keep it with the bag, that it's apart of it. That if I ever sell it that it would take away from the cost of the bag. He said it would be like having a BMW without the BMW keychain, that it is part of the car, LOL. He all the sudden became a fashionesta & thinks when I use the Azur I should use the matching clutch. Here I was thinking he would be all for me Selling it to make back some money! Help me decide, please...

FB_IMG_1457394292573.jpg
  2. I would sell it. I sold mine and I don't miss it.

3. I love mine and have bought extras. I don't think our opinions really will matter much, if you use it, don't sell it? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4. I would keep I have the om neverfull and wish it came with one.

5. If ur not going to use it sell it. If later u decide u want to sell ur bag u can always replace the pouchette from LV and sell it as a complete package if not having it is hindering ur sale.

6. I would sell it

7. I actually completely agree with your husband. :smile: If you ever plan to sell it someday, just hang onto it. Preloved buyers don't like missing parts. I'd want all pieces too if I were to ever buy this style preloved. If you never plan to sell and you're sure.. sell away!

8. It sat in my closet for 8 months before I sold it. I never found a reason to use it, but everyone is different, right? You could always hang onto it for a few months and then make your decision. Good luck!

9. You use the mono pochette (looking good using it as clutch btw :smile:).
    So I think you should keep it, I think you will use the DA as well (think summer & light coloured clothes).
    If you discover that you don't have any use for it (which I doubt ;)) then you can always sell it later.
    If you sell it now and regret it, you can always buy it again from LV but as I recall from previous threads it's not exactly cheap, don't remember the current price point, but it raised my eyebrows a little.

10. I might not be a ton of help as I just got my Neverfull GM Mono - and one of the big reasons I bought the tote was FOR the clutch :smile:. I absolutely love it and think it's so chic. I was surprised how much they sold for in the secondhand market. I would keep it and think on it. I think the DA is so gorgeous in the summer :heart:.

11. I sold mine cause I didn't use It. Seems to me you are using it for different purposes. Why don't you hold on to it for now, and decide later down the road to sell or to keep.

12. I'm selling mine. It sat for 2 years without use. If you're going to use it, keep it. If you don't think you'll use it, sell it and buy something you will love.

13. +1

14. I think if you find yourself not reaching for it, then whats the point of keeping it? If you sell it , it just makes the cost of the bag less. I was looking recently for the DE one but i don't trust myself enough to purchase on ebay lol

15. I would keep it. At some point in the future you might want to use it as a clutch.