Neverfull MM and Totally

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
Hi everyone!

This is a question for all the ladies or gentlemen who own (or owned) the NF and Totally. I have a DE NF which I love, and I have no issues with, except if I load it too much sometimes it digs into my shoulder a bit. I am thinking of also getting a Totally, but is this redundant? Is the Totally much more comfortable? Also is the Totally MM equivalent to NF MM?

TIA!

Louisgyal37

Feb 3, 2013
Lawrenceville, GA
I don't see anything wrong with owning both bags as long as you use them. They are both equally beautiful in my eyes but I do have to say the totally strap is more comfortable especially if you stuff it with more organization. I use my totally for work and NF for more casual days.

NatalieChore

NatalieChoreographer
Aug 29, 2014
Orange County, CA
I have both!!! My NF is GM and my totally is MM, so I like having the two different sizes. If you don't want redundancy, id say go for the PM in Totally!
The totally is more comfortable, IMO, versus the neverfull. Digging into shoulder issues for me too.

Last edited:

CornishMon

Be Blessed, MoNikki
Apr 30, 2014
I had both NF MM and the Totally MM. Yes they are comparable in size except the Totally is not quite as tall to me makes the bag more comfortable on the shoulder. The straps on the Totally are much more comfortable than the NF although I did not find the NF dug into my shoulder but I do not carry a lot. Also the strap drop on the Totally makes it very convenient to get things in and out with taking off my shoulder. Both bags are very similar with difference of zipper verse open top. Both are totes and dimensions right about the same. Maybe get the Totally in another print. Really do not see a problem with owning both as they serve a different purpose.

Be Blessed MoNikki

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I had both NF MM and the Totally MM. Yes they are comparable in size except the Totally is not quite as tall to me makes the bag more comfortable on the shoulder. The straps on the Totally are much more comfortable than the NF although I did not find the NF dug into my shoulder but I do not carry a lot. Also the strap drop on the Totally makes it very convenient to get things in and out with taking off my shoulder. Both bags are very similar with difference of zipper verse open top. Both are totes and dimensions right about the same. Maybe get the Totally in another print. Really do not see a problem with owning both as they serve a different purpose.

Be Blessed MoNikki

I have both!!! My NF is GM and my totally is MM, so I like having the two different sizes. If you don't want redundancy, id say go for the PM in Totally!

The totally is more comfortable, IMO, versus the neverfull. Digging into shoulder issues for me too.

I don't see anything wrong with owning both bags as long as you use them. They are both equally beautiful in my eyes but I do have to say the totally strap is more comfortable especially if you stuff it with more organization. I use my totally for work and NF for more casual days.

Thank you for your observations and experiences ladies!
I love the NF more than I thought I would and I certainly reach for it more than I imagined, but there are times when I wish it were closed. I have recently been in some crowded spots where I would just like a little more security. I will continue to use the NF but I'm looking for something more secure but still effortless.

I am also considering the Lumi before it is gone or the Metis Hobo, because I love empreinte. However, I saw CornishMom's mod shot (*thank you CM*) of the Metis, and I noticed what I notice on myself....it seems long in a disproportionate way. I love it, and I keep looking at it, but when I try it on, I feel like it doesn't work well...on me....though it is fabulous on others!

If only there was a totally in empreinte.....

Thank you again ladies! :smile:

BagDreams

Jan 26, 2012
I had a NF MM, but sold it because I wanted a zip top bag. Now I have a Totally MM. It's a tad bit smaller than the NF MM but still fits everything I carry on a daily basis. Much more comfortable and the extra pockets are a big plus.

RockyC721

Sep 29, 2014
After a year and a half my NF gm started ripping .Granted I tend to carry quite a bit it in my bags, but never had this happen before. I think it's because the handles are so dainty for such a large bag. So I ended up getting the Totally mm and I am so happy with this bag! The straps are much thicker and better quality

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
After a year and a half my NF gm started ripping .Granted I tend to carry quite a bit it in my bags, but never had this happen before. I think it's because the handles are so dainty for such a large bag. So I ended up getting the Totally mm and I am so happy with this bag! The straps are much thicker and better quality

I agree that the straps are too "dainty" for bags this size. They should be as thick as the totally, or any other bag they make of comparable size. I have always considered it a design flaw.

Oryx816

H-eureuse
Apr 30, 2014
I had a NF MM, but sold it because I wanted a zip top bag. Now I have a Totally MM. It's a tad bit smaller than the NF MM but still fits everything I carry on a daily basis. Much more comfortable and the extra pockets are a big plus.

I forgot about the extra pockets! Great point!