Neverfull - Love it or Hate it?

I can't say I HATE the bag but I do dislike it. I only like the interior, the bag itself reminds me too much of the BH. Which I would personally take instead, if they bag came out in something only besides mono (i know its coming in damier and azur soon) then I would give it a different opinion :smile:

What Matt said is exactly how I feel.

I liked how the PM looked on me :smile: And it fills the niche for a nice lil throwaround bag, lol 600 USD throwaround bag...The BH looks more structured, so not so much of a throwaround :smile:

I wore my Neverfull PM today for the first time. It easily held my everyday essentials (make-up, wallet, keys, office ID, train ticket, iPod and a couple of other tiny items). I then added a small purse-sized umbrella and a slender hardcover book. Everything fit and the straps were comfortable. They are a lot stronger than they appear. Then again, I'm not carrying 40 lbs of stuff. I'm satisfied with it, except for the open top. This is NYC and all it takes is a hand, dipping into your bag.

I'm loving this bag...but won't be prioritising it on my list unless the LVOE2 tote looks awful in real life.

I wouldn't mind this bag in all the prints it comes in :P

saw them available at eluxury now.. its pretty cute bag, on the description says, thin leather handles, each one resist up to 231 lbs:shocked:. .. very2 interesting, the handles was the only make me think twice to purchase the bag, its so tiny, but now seems the bag can hold lotsss of stuff.. i personally want to try before decide to purchase. but the price is very reasonable!!! :yes:

The look of the bag is nice...but like others have said, it seems like its a tote for certain occassions rather than an everyday bag....the open top is another issue...unless its like the bucket with deep, narrow bottom, its not practical for on-the-go....

I'd rather invest a bit more for something more substantial...

Before the Neverfull, I was considering BH. I tried it but wasn't convinced to be so in love with it to get it. When I saw pictures of the Neverfull here, I looked forward to see it in person. Over the weekend, I went to the store and immediately fell in love with the PM and MM Neverfull. I finally bought the MM. I did have the same concern about the thin strap but the SA told me "don't worry, just come back if there is anything wrong!" Anyway, I used it today and I really like it on my shoulder :tup: and the bag is so soft and the interior makes me smile all the time when I look at it. :P

unless you have one of those TEENY, TINY laptops, a laptop wont fit in the PM

Thx. I went to the event they held last night at the SF store and ended buying the MM. I really like it and I want to keep it, but I've encountered problems w/my mans' family and I feel like returning it to make a point and make him feel bad for not sticking up for me.:crybaby: