Neverfull Interior - Cherry or Rose Ballerine?

Which interior colour would you chose?

• Rose Ballerine

• Cherry

Results are only viewable after voting.

ScottishGal

Jan 12, 2017
SO i recently posted on the Neverfull clubhouse asking about the rose ballerine as i was going to swap in my cherry for the rose ballerine, everyones input was appreciated and I've taken on board that the rose ballerine may be harder to keep clean.

SO what would be your Preferred interior?

Cherry! Way easier to keep clean and if you have any Ebene accessories, they would kind of match the bag too... I have a Mono Neverfull GM with Cerise interior and I love it :smile:

Cherry! Way easier to keep clean and if you have any Ebene accessories, they would kind of match the bag too... I have a Mono Neverfull GM with Cerise interior and I love it :smile:

See i currently own a second hand cherry neverfull however my other half has said he would pay the difference if i was to buy a brand new one (and was leaning towards the rose ballerine). Suppose it would be harder to keep clean but wasnt sure what others thought x

I chose Rose Ballerine. I don’t even consider myself a pink person but it is sooo pretty with the DE. I use an organizer (Samorga) and pouches. I have used it almost everyday for the last 2 1/2 months as a workhorse work tote and am not particularly careful (but I don’t throw makeup, food, pens in without being in pouches!) and the lining looks great.

Practically, I would say if it's an only Neverfull you have then the red or dark pink colors are the better choice, easy to keep clean and won't show dirt much.

although, if you want to choose something you love, then really doesn't matter what color is, just choose the one you really want. :smile:

Reactions: ScottishGal
Thanks everyone for your advice :smile:

i have decided to keep my cherry interior as i'm being silly spending more money just for the sake of a different interior. Maybe get the Jersey as my next bag and get the pink one to compensate :heart:

Reactions: onlyk