Neverfull in Damier Azur: Rose Ballerine or Beige lining?

Update: I visited the store and they didn't have any RB ones in DA available BUT I saw a DE one with RB.... and quite suprisingly I didn't like the pink color it at all! They had one DA with beige lining in store but I wasn't satisfied with the quality. It was a display piece, and the leather trim had bumps and the stitching on straps looked sloppy. I left the store empty handed! :hrmm:

... but as I really miss my poor old NF, I did a reservation and will be visiting the store again as soon as they receive a new batch. Fingers crossed that they will reserve me one with better quality or I will have to continue my life without a NF. :sad:

Update: I visited the store and they didn't have any RB ones in DA available BUT I saw a DE one with RB.... and quite suprisingly I didn't like the pink color it at all! They had one DA with beige lining in store but I wasn't satisfied with the quality. It was a display piece, and the leather trim had bumps and the stitching on straps looked sloppy. I left the store empty handed! :hrmm:

... but as I really miss my poor old NF, I did a reservation and will be visiting the store again as soon as they receive a new batch. Fingers crossed that they will reserve me one with better quality or I will have to continue my life without a NF. :sad:
Fingers crossed for you!