Neverfull in Damier Azur: Rose Ballerine or Beige lining?

Jan 13, 2016
Europe
Hi all!
I had a Neverfull MM in Damier Azur for three years until I accidentally fell down and wet it so badly that the vachetta got completely ruined. I had to get rid of it because it made me so sad to even look at it. Well, at least I somehow managed to sell it with a profit. :cool:

I have been without a Neverfull for over a year now but I miss it so much that I have decided to get a new one. I just called the store which I'll be visiting tomorrow, and they still have the ones with Rose Ballerine lining available. I thought they were sold out! Now I don't know which lining I should choose. :confused1:

I'll definitely buy a purse organizer so keeping it clean won't be a problem. I'll be using the bag as a work horse and an everyday bag. My current working place has a very casual dress code but I'll sooner or later be working as a lawyer. Would the Rose Ballerine be too bright or too girly for a more professional environment? I haven't seen Rose Ballerine in person so I'm not 100% sure I'll want one, but I want to prepare myself for the decision... :smile:

Please let me know your thoughts! :heart:

tua

O.G.
Jul 30, 2008
I'll be the odd one here and say Beige lining. I just love that classic LV look

huskylady17

Apr 3, 2017
RB. I just got one and love it. I don't normally like the bags so many people have like Monogram NF. So this one also feels a little different! :smile:

Miss Krys

Jun 14, 2014
Edmonton, Canada
I'm going to go against the grain here and vote for beige. It's a beautiful and classic combo with DA, not to mention that pink seems to be something of fad right now and it's possible to get bored once the trend shifts.