Neverfull GM

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi,
    Any of you use a Neverfull gm for work? Would you recommend it as a work bag or not ? Thanks

2. I use it often with a laptop, charger and papers in it. It works out great for me (I have the damier ebene) some people find the damier ebene straps stiff but it does not bother me.

3. Thank you! I’m thinking about the mono only because I’ve heard a lot of issues with cracking of the leather straps with the DE. Glad you haven’t experienced this. Also , the mono seems more like an all seasons bag but I think the DE print is probably the classiest!

4. I'm thinking of buying a Sac Plat from a reseller for work but I think it may be too narrow?

5. Hmm.. I haven’t seen one in the flesh but looks real classy in pics and in YouTube vids.

6. I have 2 GM's and I use them for travel and occasionally work. I teach trainings on weekends and pack a TON of stuff in them.

7. I use it as my gym bag.

selm2012 likes this.
  8. This is great to know! Im also a teacher and will also need to carry a ton of stuff on a daily basis. What’s your fave canvas ?QUOTE="KimTX, post: 33327714, member: 442974"]I have 2 GM's and I use them for travel and occasionally work. I teach trainings on weekends and pack a TON of stuff in them.[/QUOTE]

9. I picked DE because it rains a lot in my country and I did not want to worry about stains or the handles looking dirty from use. (I also take it with me on my bike to the stores and such)

10. #10 Sep 12, 2019 at 1:58 AM
    Last edited: Sep 12, 2019 at 2:04 AM
    Makes sense. Thank you.

11. [/QUOTE]

Probably DA is my fav, but I like them all just fine.

12. Probably DA is my fav, but I like them all just fine.[/QUOTE]
    I loveeeee DA as well! But I worry about colour transfer and it getting dirty especially if used as an every day bag.

13. I use my GM for work and travel. I found the MM adjust a tad small for work and way too small for travel. I’ve loved switching to the GM for these purposes. No regrets.

14. Awesome . Thank you.