Neverfull GM vs. MM

GM or MM

• Total voters

mickalia

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
I'm 5'7", and I'm debating between the Neverfull MM and GM (or possibly a BH!), and would like to see pics of anyone near the same height modeling their bags for reference! TIA!

Thanks to you ladies and gents, I have been able to find two authentic MOCA Neverfulls. The seller I have been talking to has offered me either size for the same price-one (the mm) is brand new and the gm has been used once by her sister who felt it was too big. I am a big bag person, but is the GM too big? I hate small bags, but when a bag is too big I feel stupid. Any suggestions? MM or GM?

J,
IMO both bags ae pretty big, but to me the MM is so overwhelming- I like big to, but when I was in LV I could barley keep control of the bag ..it is huge....

i'm an exception :P
i'm 5'4" and loving my GM

DSCN5543.jpg
DSCN5539.jpg

Hi all!! i just got my first LV and proud to say i was a lucky one able to get a MOCA pm. i love large bags too, but i'm 5'6" 120lbs and the gm was enormous, felt like i was back in school carting around my books. the mm was nice but again looks too big for my frame. my thoughts, for what its worth, if you are of a small frame you may want to stick with a pm if you can find one. Ebay has a few that look to be on the up and up. I say anything from ebay should be with a return money back guarantee if not authentic, most sellers that have a lot of positive feedback are happy to do that for their buyers. will post picture if you think it'll help! either way you go the bag is fab and really fun, i get asked about it everytime i carry it. best of luck!:tup:

Hi Guys,
For an everyday bag to take to school (I'm in college) which size of the neverfull is better the MM or the GM? I would be carrying a texbook, folder, spiral notebook, netbook, pencil case and all the normal necessities such as a wallet, IPhone, etc. Thanks!:smile: