Neverfull GM To Big? Please Help!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Hi Guys,

I just have a quick question for you all. Do you think the neverfull in the GM size is to big for someone who is 5'2? I am hoping to get the blue vachetta neverfull when it comes out in a few months!:P Thanks so much in advance for your ideas or insights!:smile:

I am almost 5'2 and I have a Neverfull GM. I'd say it depends in how you like to use it. I always cinch it so it does not look so big. I don't use it as my daily bag though, only when I am travelling.

I'm 5'2" as well and have the MM and use it as my daily bag for work, etc. I tried the GM in the store and felt it was too big for me for how I wanted to use it.

As LovingNurse said, I think it depends on what you're using it for. Are you able to try on the different sizes in a store?

I'm 5'2" and love BIG bags, but it looked as if the GM was wearing me instead of the other way around....needless to say, I went with the MM:P GL

I'm 5'2" and I could probably fit INSIDE the GM. It is HUGE! I prefer the MM, but like another said, it you plan to carry it cinched up, it will be fine.

I think it is too big. It looks like an empty beach bag if you do not carry enough in it.

+1

If you don't carry a ton then it looks floppy, I had purchased the GM and I'm 5'7" and it looked way too big. I usually carry a scarf, umbrella, Emilie wallet, DE cosmetic case, and Mono TP 26 and it was still too big. I have seen many other girls rock it though, so get what you love!