Neverfull GM To Big? Please Help!

autumn2187

Jan 14, 2010
Southern CA
Hi Guys,

I just have a quick question for you all. Do you think the neverfull in the GM size is to big for someone who is 5'2? I am hoping to get the blue vachetta neverfull when it comes out in a few months!:P Thanks so much in advance for your ideas or insights!:smile:

LV LovingNurse

LoveMyLV
Jul 20, 2012
England
I am almost 5'2 and I have a Neverfull GM. I'd say it depends in how you like to use it. I always cinch it so it does not look so big. I don't use it as my daily bag though, only when I am travelling.

SmallTalk

O.G.
Mar 2, 2006
New England
I'm 5'2" as well and have the MM and use it as my daily bag for work, etc. I tried the GM in the store and felt it was too big for me for how I wanted to use it.

As LovingNurse said, I think it depends on what you're using it for. Are you able to try on the different sizes in a store?

Pradagal

Lifeslittleluxury
O.G.
Dec 31, 2007
I'm 5'2" and love BIG bags, but it looked as if the GM was wearing me instead of the other way around....needless to say, I went with the MM:P GL

img

Life is short. Buy the bag.
O.G.
Jan 3, 2008
I'm 5'2" and I could probably fit INSIDE the GM. It is HUGE! I prefer the MM, but like another said, it you plan to carry it cinched up, it will be fine.

cherrycookies

Nov 21, 2012
i prefer GM cos i prefer it clinched, don't like the "openess". to me, MM when clinched looks like a bag that's neither here or there? awkward size?

ashlc68

Jan 4, 2011
Oregon
I think it is too big. It looks like an empty beach bag if you do not carry enough in it.
+1

If you don't carry a ton then it looks floppy, I had purchased the GM and I'm 5'7" and it looked way too big. I usually carry a scarf, umbrella, Emilie wallet, DE cosmetic case, and Mono TP 26 and it was still too big. I have seen many other girls rock it though, so get what you love!

Jan 16, 2009
LA, CA
I'm 5'2 and had GM and only used it for travel. Was way too big as a daily bag and not only that, it was a pain trying to find something in there.