Neverfull GM or MM?

Edel

May 25, 2012
Hi,
I already have the speedy 30 in monogram. I really love this bag but I find it a bit too small sometimes. I also want a bag that I can travel with.
I was thinking about the GM but since I'm just "5"4" it may look stupid on me?
Is the MM much lager than the speedy 30?

Which one would you go for MM or GM?

I have the Neverfull GM and I have both the speedy 35 and 30. If you think speedy 30 is small, I would definitely get the NF GM!! And I'm 5'4 and used the GM as a diaper bag and now as a travel bag!

i HAVE THE SPEEDY 30 AND NF MM I HAVE USED IT FOR TRAVEL AND IT'S GREAT.

BOTH SIZES ARE GOOD FOR TRAVEL I GUESS IT'S MORE ON WHAT YOU LIKE ONCE YOU TRY THEM ON.

GOOD LUCK :biggrin:

I have the Neverfull GM and I have both the speedy 35 and 30. If you think speedy 30 is small, I would definitely get the NF GM!! And I'm 5'4 and used the GM as a diaper bag and now as a travel bag!

+1. I prefer larger bags too. ( have 2 Speedy 35's) I have the GM and love it! You can cinch it to make it smaller if needed. I actually prefer mine cinched so I use my Speedy locks to keep it permanently cinched b:smile:

image-2711698318.jpg

image-2543124457.jpg

I have the MM and it works great for my needs. Mainly an everyday bag but I can also fit my MacBook & a small binder & my iPad. Plus my normal daily stuff ( wallet, small makeup pouch, etc.)

But if you plan on stuffing it for travel, I say go for the GM

I really wanted a GM when I first was saving for my Neverfull, but when I tried it on in store it was just too much for me. I have the Neverfull MM and I really love it. After getting the GM out of my head it really does look like the perfect size to me. I cinch it up sometimes too and I definitely don't even think it looks too small then. I have used it as an everyday bag since November and I traveled with it out of state in January and it worked great for my needs. I can fit a computer, iPad.. really most things that I would need to carry if I was having an "overstuff" day. I really would suggest that you go to the store and try it on for yourself and see how you feel. I searched this website like crazy for months leading up to my purchase and I was set on the GM up until the minute I put the bag on my shoulder in the store. At that moment I completely changed my mind and got the MM.

I have the MM and its a great size for me but I don't like oversized bags! When cinched its def not so roomy! If you tend to go for bigger bags, the GM will prob be great. When its not stuffed, you can always just cinch it!

My GM overwhelm me sometimes LOL! The only reason I got a GM is for it's multi-purpose. Besides using it as a tote bag cinched of course, I also use it for Travel or as an Overnight bag! If you intend to use it as an everyday bag, go with MM JMHO!

Hi,
I already have the speedy 30 in monogram. I really love this bag but I find it a bit too small sometimes. I also want a bag that I can travel with.
I was thinking about the GM but since I'm just "5"4" it may look stupid on me?
Is the MM much lager than the speedy 30?

Which one would you go for MM or GM?

I'm 5'5" and I have the NF GM which I love to pieces. It's my travel and uni bag and I don't find its size to be overwhelming. I made my decision based on which one would be more practical and would fit my life in - MM is way too small, GM is perfect. Especially for travel.

I would say get a GM now. If you want an MM later for more of an everyday sort of bag get it later. (I may get a DA NF MM for the summer)

I have the GM but sometimes I think it's too big, especially for an everyday bag. But I also think it's a good bag if you are planning to use it for travel or as a diaper bag. It really depends of your needs.

i'm 5'4" and have the nf gm in mono and the nf mm in azur. it depends on what you wanna use it for. i use my gm for travel and right now it's my yoga bag. the mm i use more if i wanna carry it as a 'purse.' they're both really useful sizes. it mainly depends on how you want to use it.

I just went through this about a month ago and I decided to get the GM Mono. I have been carrying it now for a month and I love it. I'm so glad I got the GM. I'm 5'5" and I love large bags. I have the Artsy MM and the Sully MM also. Love them all.