Neverfull GM or MM ?

cass_andra

O.G.
Sep 25, 2009
Heyy girllss!!! so my bday is in three months and im still debating as to whether i should get the NF GM or MM ...everytime i go into LV, i cant help but go for the GM just to test it out before its mine!! I feel as if the mm is to small for me:confused1:...the only reason as to why i am concerned is because i also want to use this bag when i have a night out on the town..is it to big? is it also to big of a bag in general for everyday use? i need help girlss :wondering:

I have the GM as a school bag, and I love it. I take it shopping every once in a while (with the sides tucked in, of course) and I think the size is great. I don't think the GM is appropriate for a night out though.

i would strongly suggest that you get the MM....i think the MM is plenty big and looks great clinched in and out. the MM use is more suitable for both nights out and days.
i made the mistake of thinking the MM was too small when i was in the store. even my SA told me that the GM was too huge, but i didn't listen and went with the GM instead. after looking at pics of myself and the GM a few months down i noticed how HUGE the bag looked on me..it was ridiciolous!@ so i had to sell it...i later went it and got the MM..so if you want to avoid my situation go with the MM!

I have the same problem, last week I bought the NF GM but now I think maybe is too big for me. I don't know what to do, should I go to the store and change it for MM? I'm thin and only 5'3'' HELP I NEED ADVICE

thank you for alll of your responds girlls!!!! jennifer20..i like your input ..i have ppl telling me to go with the mm because of gm is just too big..and i surely do not want to be in that position after my purchase!! anneelliot not sure what you should do considering i am stuck in a rut as well lol!! if you don't mind, post some pics with the NF and yourself an i can give you my honest opinion ?

I first bought the GM but returned it after 2 days of carrying it...It was big for me (and believe me I love big bags but this one is just huge)...MM is the perfect size for me:biggrin::biggrin: