Neverfull GM Monogram or Montorguiel GM

MsDivaMia

Mar 24, 2010
Okay I have eliminated the speedy 35 in damier ebene. Now i am trying to choose between the neverfull gm in monogram or the montorguiel gm! Any suggestions?

OneShinyface

Love, Peace, Purses
O.G.
May 18, 2007
Where the Sun is Always Shining
I JUST pondered the EXACT same thing and went to my nearby boutique on Tuesday to try them both on, which helped make my decision an easy one.

I walked out with the mono Montorguiel GM!!! LOVE IT! I wanted something that not everyone had.

Good luck with your decision!!!

Viva La Erica

Sparkling
O.G.
Mar 26, 2008
San Jose, CA
Neverfull. I tried to like the montorguiel but I just couldn't. The arm drop is longer on the neverfull, and the M is like a speedy with handles. IDK, it just doesn't fly in my eyes. But choose what you really like! :biggrin: Good luck.

sophiae

Bang Tidy!
O.G.
Sep 9, 2006
six feet under the stars
I'd get the NF. I own one, and it's been great, so far.

I'm not a huge fan of the Monty. It's not bad, it's just not my taste. I'd rather have a Speedy than the Monty, but that's just me. Good luck choosing! I've heard really good things about the Monty.

MsDivaMia

Mar 24, 2010
Sophiae- I wasn't sure which one! I think I am leaning toward the neverfull. Do you have the GM?

OneShinyface

Love, Peace, Purses
O.G.
May 18, 2007
Where the Sun is Always Shining
I chose the Monty because I didn't want a bag I see all of the time in my part of the US and I do love structured bags.

I felt like I could use the Monty when I don't need to carry everything with me all at once.

Be sure to post pics after you bring your new baby home!

JLJRN

O.G.
May 3, 2009
Ct
Definitely Monty GM! You don't see it everywhere like the NFs and it looks like a chic hangbag as opposed to an oversized tote.