Neverfull gm in de

kprice1019

O.G.
Nov 30, 2009
So I know this is the lv section and I'm sure I know which you'll pick but I'm pregnant and have been looking at diaper bag options. I have a neverfull mm in mono and it's good for just me. I'm only 5 foot so how do you guys feel about the gm in de as my baby bag? With an organizer and changing pad. Or honestly should I just have a regular diaper bag like a petunia pickle bottom?

I think you should use whatever you think you will like best. I have many LV bags, but I personally never felt the need to use an LV bag for my diaper bag. I used a Kate Spade and a Petunia Pickle Bottom. They were convenient because they came with the pockets and organization that worked well for a diaper bag. And if milk spilled in them I did not care at all. When going out and needing a full diaper bag, I would carry a small purse or pochette. Other times I would throw a couple diapers, bottle and wipes into my big purse and leave the diaper bag home. I have a DE NF GM and if using it as a diaper bag, your idea to use a purse organizer is a good one, because it will become a black hole otherwise. Congratulations to you! And I hope you find the perfect diaper bag for you!

So I know this is the lv section and I'm sure I know which you'll pick but I'm pregnant and have been looking at diaper bag options. I have a neverfull mm in mono and it's good for just me. I'm only 5 foot so how do you guys feel about the gm in de as my baby bag? With an organizer and changing pad. Or honestly should I just have a regular diaper bag like a petunia pickle bottom?

I think get a diaper bag. Marc by Marc makes a kinda cute one.

Try the LV nfgm and if it doesn't work out it's not like it will go to waste :P