Neverfull GM for a guy...

It might be more of a ”It’s not what you carry, it’s how you carry it” thing.

IMHO the only feminine aspect of the Neverfull is its skinny leather trim. Mens items usually seem to have wider handles etc.

If it suits your personal style and it’s practical for you, then go for it and rock the h**l out of it :tup:

Reactions: Meggowaffle
Hi Zotus,

I see nothing wrong with a guy carrying a neverfull GM. I'm a guy & have all 3 prints. I use them as my work bag or a weekend type bag like your looking for.

Buy what you love & don't care about what others think!

Reactions: Kidclarke
you should consider LV caba voyage
. I have both of them, damier infini from Korea and cobalt from Japan
s-l1600.jpg Unknown.jpeg

Hey there!

For Christmas, I purchased the Neverfull GM in the Damier Ebene pattern. I'll definitely post pictures on here once I get it. I plan to use it for school, so hopefully, it'll be a great everyday bag.

Reactions: bag345addict
Hi everyone, I'm new here but I was just wondering what everyone thinks about a Neverfull GM for a guy?

I have been saving up and have been eying the Neverfull GM. I travel a lot, mostly by car on weekend trips and this bag just seems like a great option for a throw all Bag, making things easy to access. I know this is a "women's" bag, just wondering what everyone things about a guy using this type of bag. I will most likely hand carry this bag so it's more of a tote type. I have looked at the men's options and I'm just not impressed, they are a lot smaller and usually have a zip closure which I'm not interested in. I want a bag I can easily throw stuff in like shoes & clothes for a quick trip!

I searched the forum and found many posts about this topic but they are all from years ago.

Do any of you guys on here own the Neverfull? If so, Can you share some newer pictures of you using / carrying it?

Thanks!
I think if you like it, you should get it! I buy lots of “men’s” bags and I’ve seen lots of men looking quite dapper with “women’s” bags. Besides, the NF is a classic tote shape - unisex in my opinion!

Hi everyone, I'm new here but I was just wondering what everyone thinks about a Neverfull GM for a guy?

I have been saving up and have been eying the Neverfull GM. I travel a lot, mostly by car on weekend trips and this bag just seems like a great option for a throw all Bag, making things easy to access. I know this is a "women's" bag, just wondering what everyone things about a guy using this type of bag. I will most likely hand carry this bag so it's more of a tote type. I have looked at the men's options and I'm just not impressed, they are a lot smaller and usually have a zip closure which I'm not interested in. I want a bag I can easily throw stuff in like shoes & clothes for a quick trip!

I searched the forum and found many posts about this topic but they are all from years ago.

Do any of you guys on here own the Neverfull? If so, Can you share some newer pictures of you using / carrying it?

Thanks!

I say go for it! Its a wonderful bag. May be in DE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk