Neverfull GM DE vs. Monogram

ipekkeles

lil' miss shop-a-lot
O.G.
Sep 23, 2011
i’m considering buying a neverfull gm for an upcoming holiday.

the thing is i have always thought i would buy it in DE. less in your face than monogram, better for beach holiday since it doesn’t have vachetta etc.

however, the red interior of DE makes me nervous. i don’t want my stuff to get color transfer, especially if put damp-ish towels inside.

all my other LV pieces are in monogram, i love monogram canvas but i don’t know if it will be too much in such a big piece.

i would really appreciate any input or advice.

mrsinsyder

Mar 8, 2013
The neverfull in mono is so common I don’t find it to be very “loud.”

I had a DE neverfull where the interior bled onto anything light I had inside... after fighting with LV for over a year, they replaced my items and offered me another bag. However, they said they’d never seen it happen before and I don’t think I’ve seen complaints of it on here, so I think it’s not a common occurrence.

Reactions: ipekkeles

ipekkeles

lil' miss shop-a-lot
O.G.
Sep 23, 2011
i've read about speedy DE interior dying DA slgs that is why a bit apprehensive about buying DE.

maybe loud is the wrong word, but would it be like "look at my LV bag", like nouveau riche?

AlaiaLoves

Apr 26, 2019
I have the neverfull DE and I've never had a problem with the red interior and color transfer. I am not at all careful with the bag - leave it in the car on hot summer days, brought it to the beach w/ no issues, etc.. I prefer it only over the monogram b/c of the vachetta and water issues. I would def go for it!! :smile:

Reactions: ipekkeles