Neverfull GM DA or Mono?

Sep 3, 2008
The Lone Star State.
I'm thinking about getting a Neverfull GM because they seem so versatile, and I want a new everyday bag that I can throw everything in to without messing with a zipper. But I don't know if I should go with the DA since I don't own a DA piece only a DE (Speedy 30) or go with the classic Mono. I really like both, but haven't had the opportunity to try them on in person. Should I wait until then to make a decision? What do you guys think?

Also, is their any other "everyday" bag that you all would recommend? I already have a Delightful....

Bagsnlove

LVaddict74
Jan 17, 2012
Montreal, Quebec
I'm thinking about getting a Neverfull GM because they seem so versatile, and I want a new everyday bag that I can throw everything in to without messing with a zipper. But I don't know if I should go with the DA since I don't own a DA piece only a DE (Speedy 30) or go with the classic Mono. I really like both, but haven't had the opportunity to try them on in person. Should I wait until then to make a decision? What do you guys think?

Also, is their any other "everyday" bag that you all would recommend? I already have a Delightful....
I would say Azur because you already have a delightful. What size is your delightful?

Dec 9, 2012
I have a mono which I love! I love how it can be used all year round and it still looks fresh and new. I have an azur speedy which I only use in the spring summer and fall. But a lot of pp use the azur year round. I plan to get an azur just to have one in the rotation for the summer. So after all that lol since you have a delightful I would get the azur to add to your collection.

SophieChic

Oct 6, 2011
Sierra Nevada Mountains CA
What is your wardrobe like? To me DA is more of a summery bag too, I just got a DE for winter and will be getting the DA for spring/summer. I would get whichever goes with the most of my wardrobe, for the season that I am in. For day to day practicality, even though I am not personally crazy about mono, it requires a little less "babying" than the DAs require due to their possibility of color transfer. Lots of things to consider, not an easy decision. But personally, there is not a pattern I love more than DA.

Sep 3, 2008
The Lone Star State.
What is your wardrobe like? To me DA is more of a summery bag too, I just got a DE for winter and will be getting the DA for spring/summer. I would get whichever goes with the most of my wardrobe, for the season that I am in. For day to day practicality, even though I am not personally crazy about mono, it requires a little less "babying" than the DAs require due to their possibility of color transfer. Lots of things to consider, not an easy decision. But personally, there is not a pattern I love more than DA.

Thanks for the input!! I live in South Texas where it's super hot 95% of the time, so I guess I could use the DA a whole lot. But you're right about mono being more practical for day to day. I'm worried the DA would get dirty quickly if I use it on a daily basis.

Sep 3, 2008
The Lone Star State.
I have the delightful pm and if I was going to get the neverfull, I would get the Azur or Ebene. That way you have diversity. The Azur neverfull is so pretty, trendy and feminine :smile: have you tried them on??
I haven't tried them on yet, because the nearest LV is 2 1/2 hours away :sad:

I'm leaning towards the Azur because it's beautiful and I don't own a piece in the DA collection yet, but I'm super worried about getting it dirty if I use it on a daily basis. I have a two year old and I'm worried about her little baby hands getting a hold of it LOL

Sep 3, 2008
The Lone Star State.
I have a mono which I love! I love how it can be used all year round and it still looks fresh and new. I have an azur speedy which I only use in the spring summer and fall. But a lot of pp use the azur year round. I plan to get an azur just to have one in the rotation for the summer. So after all that lol since you have a delightful I would get the azur to add to your collection.
:lol: yeah I'm seriously considering the DA.....hopefully I can keep it in good shape! How long have you had your Speedy? Does it still look bright and fresh??

MDNA

Jun 3, 2012
USA
The GM looks best in mono. If you want Azur, get the MM. It's just too much Azur on the GM.