Neverfull for summer and winter???

LV Luvr

O.G.
Nov 27, 2006
I am going to be buying a new purse next month. I do like the new looks of the Neverfull but could it be used in the winter too? Many people were saying it was similar to a beach bag?! I haven't seen it in person yet so those of you who have does it look like a multi seasonal purse?:shrugs:

I love the fact that it's reversable! I can't wait to get it. Lord knows I need another tote (OK, not really, but good ones are irresistable!!)

Totally multi-season. No doubt.

I am going to be buying a new purse next month. I do like the new looks of the Neverfull but could it be used in the winter too? Many people were saying it was similar to a beach bag?! I haven't seen it in person yet so those of you who have does it look like a multi seasonal purse?:shrugs:
I think its a bag you can use all the time. Being monogram its going to take you from season to season.

If you live in a place where there isn't dramatic climate/precipitation changes, then I think it's okay. If I were to use it here in Canada, I'd be concerned about the snow in the winter :smile: