Neverfull For Men

Felipe

Apr 7, 2008
Good morning to all!
First of all I am new to this site, and I really haven't improved my searching skills so far, therefore I don't know if a thread like this has already been posted before, so sorry about that!

Well I got myself a Neverfull GM last friday, and I simply love it. It is PERFECT for city living since it can hold everything and more. I was just wondering what is everybody's opinions considering I am a guy and I will be using this bag, I really think it doesn't matter and it is a pretty neutral bag since it's shape isn't too feminine, but I haven't really seen any guys using this bag before.

I was just wondering what are the general opinions.

Thank a lot!

Felipe

wow that is fantastic news! its allways nice to hear that guys are using the neverfull! Can you post some pics?? i think it is a great uni-sex bag that everybody can enjoy!

wow that is fantastic news! its allways nice to hear that guys are using the neverfull! Can you post some pics?? i think it is a great uni-sex bag that everybody can enjoy!

Thank you so much for the prompt reply!
Yes I sure can post some pictures, I just have to take them first, I'll post them once I get home.

Thanks again!

Awesome! The neverfull looks like a really useful bag. As long as you love it, that's what counts, apparently lots of guys are carrying them in Paris. Enjoy it! (And post pics :biggrin:)

YAY!!! Congrats to you! I am a guy was well! I am 6'7" and I plan to buy the Neverfull GM in the next month or so... I am so excited!

PLEEEEEASE post pics today!!! I am dying to see them!

I am not him... but here's some pics with me with it! BTW... Congrats for getting one! I LOVE mine! :smile:

Attachments

• my%20neverfull%203.jpg
    my%20neverfull%203.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 2,828
  • my%20neverfull.jpg
    my%20neverfull.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 1,406
Hi guys! Thank you a lot for your replies! I've just arrived from work so I am a bit tired, but I will for sure post the pictures tomorrow.

I have actually never worn my bag before, I am really over protected of my Louis Vuitton goods, so I have trouble finding the right moment to use it.

I really did like the new beaubourgs, but I think the Neverfull has mush more room for all my stuff and it looks amazing even when it's empty!

It is my first tote though, I had never worn a shoulder bag before, it feels weird! hehe and I know that everyone gets the mini pochette accessoires with the Trunks and Bags stamp on it, but when I put that on it it did look feminine, so I bought a regular pochette accessoires and just put it there, and guess what? It does look pretty good! I think you will all enjoy it!

Thanks once again for all the help!

Felipe

I LOVE my Murakami MOCA Neverfull GM and I'm a guy. It looks great on Guys.....although I haven't used it yet, I might just use it soon after reading this thread!

Thanks guys!