Neverfull Ebene MM or Totally MM Azur?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LVCH

Dec 9, 2011
I want a bag that can be an everyday tote and can fit my laptop in.

Neverfull Ebene

I love the fact that it doesn't patinate. The shape really gets gorgy when cinched.
But, I received news that my Friend from spain got pick pocketed. Her Michael Kors wallet was stolen or snatched from her purse. The wallet was attached to the d-ring and the sides were cinched. Then she got pickpocketed. I also got pick pocketed with my coach purse that I left open because it was full. And, My wallet was still attached to the D-ring and it got stolen, $500 dollars inside. Plus, the straps are really thin and I heard that it can get real heavy and it digs into your shoulder. Might cause some pain..

So, I really don't have time to worry about security stuff or whatever.

Totally MM

It has a zipper! =) no lock but secure

but, the pocket doesn't have a zipper, and the patination is definitely a NOT for me. I don't have time to worry about patination and those caring things. I always wear a sleeveless top and my shoulders sweat for some reason because here it is very hot. I don't like honey patina or darker. I cant handle being too paranoid and aware about the weather, my surroundings and myself of course ( if I have sweaty or oily hands ).

I'm going to HK to buy one of these with a wallet or accessory. My Budget is 1500 USD. So I was thinking of getting the Westminster Gm, but, it can affect my budget real good and I might not have a chance to buy a accessory like a cosmetic pouch, ZCP or ZCP insolite or sarah.

Thanks tpfers!:sunnies:sunnies:sunnies

I love the neverfull (I have one in damier azur) but not in damier ebene (because of the peeling strap issues) so I would go with Totally (I love that bag in azur and not in mono, I am wierd I guess :biggrin:).

I have the same dilemma. I ended up buying the NF MM in Ebene anyway. I put my wallet inside the zippered compartment and have had no problems with theft.

I do wish they had larger Ebene bags as well that were good for school. I bought the Mono Galliera PM for Christmas as a gift and haven't used it since I also don't like patina once it gets past a certain point.

You are so right......that would be the ultimate bag........I hope they hear our cries and make one!! I would say go for the totally or get the westminster and get a 11 inch macbook. LOL Good luck deciding.

On a budget. Plus, Cdanita in Youtube said that a Macbook cant fit in it....

But I think that if the Totally comes in Ebene too, it will be the

ULTIMATE

LOUIS VUITTON TOTE BAG! :cool::cool::cool:

You are so right......that would be the ultimate bag........I hope they hear our cries and make one!! I would say go for the totally or get the westminster and get a 11 inch macbook. LOL Good luck deciding.

LOL! I heard that you can't take the leather of your totally pm and you couldn't take it always checking the weather and stuff. And Im the one who asked you if the macbook fits. Thanks anyway for your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.