Neverfull de with pink lining

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I've been searching some threads and saw this is coming out? Do we know when? I haven't been able to find a picture. Does anyone have one? Or even another bag that has that color combo? Just curious what that even looks like.

2. I heard June. There are some DE bags in store now with the pink lining. Don't know the names, sorry!

3. I don't know if pink lining is a good thing, it's so pretty but so pale I'm worried about it getting easily marked or stained. I'm surprised LV is using so much pink pink pink!!!

4. Really?? Is this true? ��������

5. Was about to take the plunge on a Neverfull until I read about the pink interior; now I would rather wait. Does anyone happen to have any photos of the DE with pink? (Or even just a photoshop job? I saw a nicely shopped image here the other day of damier graphite on a Neverfull, so perhaps someone could whip one up?)

The Caissa hobo comes in DE with RB interior, but that visual didn't help me much; perhaps you will find it more useful, OP!

6. I'm not sure I love the de with such a pale pink. I feel like it looks off or something with such a dark bag

7. I'll be waiting to see this combo! I decided to pass on DA with the RB interior, although it's so pretty. Ebene is my favorite print anyway.

8. [​IMG]

9. I don't think it would look good on a pink. I think it's just pretty as it is in Red now.

10. i think it would look lovely in pink... i see de and mono as being kinda masculine prints, so the contrast of light/dark appeals to me. more color and print options for any bag is a good thing!

11. Really ??? I thought I read august somewhere on here. Can someone confirm ?

12. It will be a pale pink? I don't think that will look right. A darker pink would be so pretty instead. I guess we'll have to wait and see!!!

13. I heard August 1 from store manager

14. It looks like q dark pink to me in that pic that's posted???

15. Hmmmm, that just looks like the original lining to me. Doesn't look like a "rose pale" as listed. But who knows with their color names.