Neverfull damier ebene or Speedy Azur?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. i can't decide if i want a neverfull damier ebene or speedy azur.
    i already have a speedy monogram 30.
    i like the shape of the neverfull in combination with damier ebene, but i also love speedy azur for summer outfits.

what would you buy?

2. between the two, i would have said azur speedy. but since you already mono speedy, maybe nf for now.

3. neverfull in damier ebene..:smile:

4. Speedy Azur... so fresh!

5. I like Azur Speedy, especially since summer is coming :smile:

6. I vote NF Azur. Can I do that?

7. Speedy azur

8. I had the same dilemma, but since you have the speedy already, I reckon the NF will be a better choice.

9. I think I may be the only one against the Azur, here... So my vote goes to the Ebene NF. I'm not a big fan of Azur.

10. neverfulll :biggrin:

11. Damier Ebene NF

12. Not a fan of Azur at all especially when the vache leather starts to patina. Go for the neverfull, you said you already had a speedy anyways!

13. Azur Speedy

14. I would say NF azur to be honest, but if thats not an option, i'd say the azur speedy. I think the mono and azur are more contrasting then the mono and ebene. The azur will give you more color options. Let us know what you decide.

15. Nf!