~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Hello Neverfull owners.
I was wondering if someone could help me out. I want to buy a pre-loved Neverfull MM (the old style version with the floral interior). The owner says she bought it in 2012-ish and hasn't really used it (it looks new). The date code says it was made in 2015, but from my research LV stopped making the NF with the older style interior in 2013. Should I be weary of this purse?
Any insight would be very helpful!
Thank you.

Hello Neverfull owners.
I was wondering if someone could help me out. I want to buy a pre-loved Neverfull MM (the old style version with the floral interior). The owner says she bought it in 2012-ish and hasn't really used it (it looks new). The date code says it was made in 2015, but from my research LV stopped making the NF with the older style interior in 2013. Should I be weary of this purse?
Thank you.
Yes that definitely sounds suspect. I would keep looking.

Reactions: a_b_c and Puffin06
Hello Neverfull owners.
Thank you.

I would have it authenticated. Either here on the forum or by Pro-Authenticators.

Reactions: Bonosbabe
I dont know what happened but this happened over the past 9 weeks. When I started my LV journey 2021 I was hard against the neverfull. I bought all other bags except the neverfull. Of course I realized the greatness of the neverfull only after the last price increase and I had sleepless nights over my purchases but I am completed now with my whole LV collection and feel at peace. The bottom 2 are gm ebene/ red and mono/beige.

What do you say? Anyone else gotten NF crazy? I hope I am not alone!!!

Attachments

• 20220626_084548.jpg
    20220626_084548.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 125