~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

You'll love it, the black NF with the mono is a perfect combo. I like the stickers but I wish they did it as a standard option too bc I'm not keen on vachetta. I'm thinking about adding another WT at some point with just a single neutral sticker.
[/QUOTE

I hope so thank you
I may just put my initials on there if I can. I hope you get another one at some stage. The vachetta is a nightmare I love mono but I also want carefree

Is another afraid to use their neverfull with vachetta leather? How did you get over it? I bought my neverfull years ago but it just sits in the closet because I’m afraid of getting water marks on it.
If I dont use my new vachetta items I just let them sit in my walk in closet for a while. After some time, the leather will darken evenly and naturally, but it wont happen if you keep it in a dust bag.

Is another afraid to use their neverfull with vachetta leather? How did you get over it? I bought my neverfull years ago but it just sits in the closet because I’m afraid of getting water marks on it.
Ii was this way initially. I lean toward the anal retentive side and like my things in the best condition I can keep them in from a practical sense. Now I've learned to enjoy the patina and not freak out when it rains or if something get on the vachetta. That said, I do treat all my vachetta with Apple Guard. But it's not a panacea and I'm ok with it. The patina and various marks give character to the bag and it's just part of my journey with the bag. I don't love the very dark (dirty looking, IMO) patina and would likely have it changed out if mine ever get this dark. But a nice patina just looks well loved and well traveled to me.

I am exactly the same! I have the BTP Neverfull and I have a BTP bandeau wrapped around each handle - which of course is a pricy option, but they match perfectly (which I think helps with how busy the bag looks with 2 bandeaus also). At least the high touch point of the bag is protected and it is actually a tad more comfy on my shoulder (not that I find the handles that uncomfortable to begin with). (Of course, she stays home when it rains).

Reactions: bbkctpf
I am like this too. I keep my nf monogram and da in my closet untouched and just use the one I initially didn’t like too much which is the de Neverfull :lol: It’s just so carefree I love it! I did treat the vachetta on both with a rain&stain repellent so I want to think I will be a bit more carefree when using the two other bags. I do baby my bags very much, so I’m hoping that too will help the vachetta to maintain light and in good shape.

I love all the nice items I have (from LV) and would like them to remain as they are when I receive them:blush: Too bad it’s not possible!

Reactions: MooMooVT
I am like this too. I keep my nf monogram and da in my closet untouched and just use the one I initially didn’t like too much which is the de Neverfull :lol: It’s just so carefree I love it! I did treat the vachetta on both with a rain&stain repellent so I want to think I will be a bit more carefree when using the two other bags. I do baby my bags very much, so I’m hoping that too will help the vachetta to maintain light and in good shape.

I love all the nice items I have (from LV) and would like them to remain as they are when I receive them:blush: Too bad it’s not possible!

I am thinking of getting the world tour neverfull, it has the black vachetta straps and the monogram. It’s so hard to keep the vachetta clean and it makes you paranoid. We pay good money for our items of course we want them to be clean and fresh. I understand how you are feeling ☺️

Reactions: Iceskate and tylli
I REALLY want a NV as my next bag. But I’m a bit fussy. I don’t want vachetta and I rather like blue. Such a shame there’s no blue empriente version. For people who have gone for the mono world tour to get the leather straps - how do you find the stickers?! They put me off a bit

Reactions: LV82
I REALLY want a NV as my next bag. But I’m a bit fussy. I don’t want vachetta and I rather like blue. Such a shame there’s no blue empriente version. For people who have gone for the mono world tour to get the leather straps - how do you find the stickers?! They put me off a bit
I’m holding out hope that they’ll still make the Neverfull in the navy empriente with SHW.

Reactions: cllb

I am looking the world tour as well. I am getting one sticker and my initials on one side of the bag so the other side is blank
I really want the black leather straps with the mono

Reactions: cllb and bbkctpf
I’m holding out hope that they’ll still make the Neverfull in the navy empriente with SHW.

THIS! That would absolutely be my dream bag. It’s surely got to be in the pipeline?!

I am looking the world tour as well. I am getting one sticker and my initials on one side of the bag so the other side is blank
I really want the black leather straps with the mono

yeah I’m not crazy about the stickers so I’d want as discreet as possible!

Reactions: Moxisox and LV82