~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

So excited for my second Neverfull GM in the Damier Azur! I also have the monogram but wanted the Azur for summer use and travel to Europe and Mexico this summer! After snagging a pic I realized I forgot to get the side with the stamp of my initials, but you get the idea!!

Attachments

• 30726392_1658058717617065_413018842755760128_n.jpg
    30726392_1658058717617065_413018842755760128_n.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 1,430
Hello
I wanted to "edit" my old message but I dot not remember how to do :angel:
So,I used to have a NF MM (sold) but I am wondering if GM is not better? I forgot to ask for seeing the GM at store :biggrin:

Have you got some pics for seeing the differente of size?

TIA
I love my GM! I use it for work and travel and if I carry it for "fun" I cinch the sides. I love itr!

Joining the club today with Neverfull PM in DE. So glad it’s available online. It’s also made in France :smile:.
I just got mine this week too! Very happy to snag the PM online after stalking the website for a while lol.. My absolute "workhorse!" It's also made in France! [emoji7][emoji16]CollageMaker_20180419_200110940.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Finally got my NF MM back from replacing the handles and vachetta around the bag. Also purchased the pouch to go with it since when I bought mines years ago they didn’t come with it! Home welcoming gifts are the gorgeous vachetta leather tassels &bag organizer! :hbeat:
May I ask how much you had to pay for the new vacheta? Looks really good almost like brand new. Thanks!

I love to cinch my mm but the purse to go I have is too tall and it doesn't allow my mm to be cinched the way I like. do any of you use a purse organizer and have mm cinched? thanks

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I love to cinch my mm but the purse to go I have is too tall and it doesn't allow my mm to be cinched the way I like. do any of you use a purse organizer and have mm cinched? thanks

Sent from my SM-G955W using Tapatalk

I have the “Zippered Purse Organizer - Jumbo” from purse bling and it allows me to have my mm cinched or fully open as well because the purse organizer has snaps on the side that make it smaller so it’s able to fit both ways. I’m including pictures of it cinched as well as fully extended. The material isn’t felt though.

IMG_7619.jpgIMG_7621.jpgIMG_7622.jpg

Awesome! Love the horse charm on your bag, so cute [emoji2]. Do you use a bag organizer? I just got one, works great, keeps everything organized.
I don't use purse organizer but I have my Monongram PA that I keep my essentials and my baby's stuff lol. I like to put it in there in case I just need my pochette to go to the store to buy something or if I'm gonna be shopping for awhile with my little one. I'll just dump everything into my purse and put my phone, cards and keys in the pochette. I do have a diaper bag but I like to keep extra stuff for her just in case. My stuffs do keep the purse in shape and I really like that. [emoji3]CollageMaker_20180420_122457831.jpg

Last edited:
I don't use purse organizer but I have my Monongram PA that I keep my essentials and my baby's stuff lol. I like to put it in there in case I just need my pochette to go to the store to buy something or if I'm gonna be shopping for awhile with my little one. I'll just dump everything into my purse and put my phone, cards and keys in the pochette. I do have a diaper bag but I like to keep extra stuff for her just in case. My stuffs do keep the purse in shape and I really like that. [emoji3]View attachment 4042181

Thanks for the pictures, it’s cute that you keep diapers in your bag :smile:. I don’t carry a lot so organizer comes handy, however, it’s hard to carry on shoulder with the organizer though. Have you used your pouchette that we came with the Neverfull? I don’t and I took it out from my bag for now.