~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Hello
I wanted to "edit" my old message but I dot not remember how to do :angel:
So,I used to have a NF MM (sold) but I am wondering if GM is not better? I forgot to ask for seeing the GM at store :biggrin:

Have you got some pics for seeing the differente of size?

TIA

Hello
I wanted to "edit" my old message but I dot not remember how to do :angel:
So,I used to have a NF MM (sold) but I am wondering if GM is not better? I forgot to ask for seeing the GM at store :biggrin:

Have you got some pics for seeing the differente of size?

TIA
I don’t have a pic but the GM definitely overwhelmed me when I tried it on. I’m 5’7” and a size 8. The GM would be fabulous for a travel bag or diaper bag though, something that you need a lot of space for. I carry a ton of crap with me everyday and my mm is the perfect size.

Reactions: MaryLVLover
Purchased for my 24th birthday this month 4.13.18, for just a 2018 goal & my 2nd Louis Vuitton bag!! [emoji7][emoji7][emoji7][emoji16][emoji173][emoji173][emoji146][emoji320][emoji512][emoji749]View attachment 4027780View attachment 4027781

Happy early birthday! [emoji512][emoji320][emoji324] I just got the same color combo and love it! Congrats on finding this bag in stock and on getting your 2nd Louie! [emoji1]

Reactions: simple_chic
I don’t have a pic but the GM definitely overwhelmed me when I tried it on. I’m 5’7” and a size 8. The GM would be fabulous for a travel bag or diaper bag though, something that you need a lot of space for. I carry a ton of crap with me everyday and my mm is the perfect size.

Hello :smile: . Thank you for your help. I am going to buy a new nf MM. I am not tall (150 cm) I need to décide mono or de. I have my speedy b in DE and my bloomsbury in DE. Différents items are in mono. Never tray to buy Azur damier. Love this color. But I saw some people here speaking about transfere Colors to the clothes ?

And how is the rose ballerine after 2 years of using it ?
Tia

missed the NF monogram with RB :smile: and of course price is higher ( stupid I am to sell my old NF :angel:

Reactions: epeLV

Hello :smile:

Thank you for your help. Stay on my first idea: MM size.
And I am not gong to sell it this Time ! :biggrin:

Hello :smile: .
And how is the rose ballerine after 2 years of using it ?
My biggest tip to keep the inside nice is to use an organizer. It not only holds he shape of the bag but also takes the brunt of the dirt, pen marks, makeup, etc. My organizers are dirty. So happy that’s on my organizer and not my bag! Some organizers even come up higher. I like the vegan leather original club organizer most because it is less bulky and on the topic of dirt you can wipe it off with a baby wipe.