~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

View attachment 3787897 I have had my Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene with the Rose Ballerine lining for a couple weeks now and I have to say it is my favorite bag ever! I use the matching pochette as my wallet (I purchased a thin wallet insert) and I love how I can grab it for quick runs or a night out. I decided I needed a purse organizer, though. Having everything just "freestyling" it in my bag wasn't working for me. So, I ordered the Samorga organizer. If you like your bag cinched, which I do, the Speedy 30 (Model #LV-S30-1) is perfect for the Neverfull MM. Even if you sometimes uncinch, it works fine. And, the color Indian Pink coordinates beautifully with the Rose Ballerine lining.

Despite being an LV customer for a while, I JUST bought a Samorga for my NF MM. I love it. I find that it really protects the interior of the bag from wear and tear. Your bag looks wonderful! I love pink. :smile:

View attachment 3787897 I have had my Neverfull MM in Damier Ebene with the Rose Ballerine lining for a couple weeks now and I have to say it is my favorite bag ever! I use the matching pochette as my wallet (I purchased a thin wallet insert) and I love how I can grab it for quick runs or a night out. I decided I needed a purse organizer, though. Having everything just "freestyling" it in my bag wasn't working for me. So, I ordered the Samorga organizer. If you like your bag cinched, which I do, the Speedy 30 (Model #LV-S30-1) is perfect for the Neverfull MM. Even if you sometimes uncinch, it works fine. And, the color Indian Pink coordinates beautifully with the Rose Ballerine lining.
How's having organizer in ur bag..? Heavy?i have exactly what u have and I love her so much...im still wanting to have organizer..is it worth it?thanks[emoji4]

How's having organizer in ur bag..? Heavy?i have exactly what u have and I love her so much...im still wanting to have organizer..is it worth it?thanks[emoji4]
Yes! Love the organizer! Not heavy at all. I find with an organizer there is a place for everything. So you don't just randomly start throwing stuff in your bag that you don't need and weighing it down. And, peace of mind that it helps to keep the bag clean.

Reactions: sacha1009
Hey. Very new here!

I am in the Neverfull club with my MM and GM :smile:! I need organiser advice please. I already have a Samorga for my MM but need one for my GM too. Since buying my Samorga a couple years ago, I found Original Club on Etsy. I think I will buy my second organiser from them as I'm in the UK and postage is free and their a lot cheaper, however I am so torn between buying the Sandstone or Mocha colour to match my mono lining.

Any advice/pics would be hugely appreciated :smile:

Thanks x

Last edited:
Reactions: WhiskyTFoxtrot

I don't have a Neverfull but I use organizers in all my med-large bags including my Speedy B, my Longchamp LePliage, etc.

Organizers are awesome and mostly very lightweight! They really help keep you organized; I personally hate when everything gets jumbled at bottom of larger bags. They can even hold a water bottle upright. Bonus, they help protect the lining (which is great especially for light linings or leather/suede linings.

You can get the Samorgas for 20% off right now with the code MINKS4ALL or JERUSHA. They are usually more expensive than a lot of similar products out there but this makes them far more competitive price wise. The Samorgas are felt so lightweight.

I don't have a Neverfull but I use organizers in all my med-large bags including my Speedy B, my Longchamp LePliage, etc.

Organizers are awesome and mostly very lightweight! They really help keep you organized; I personally hate when everything gets jumbled at bottom of larger bags. They can even hold a water bottle upright. Bonus, they help protect the lining (which is great especially for light linings or leather/suede linings.

You can get the Samorgas for 20% off right now with the code MINKS4ALL or JERUSHA. They are usually more expensive than a lot of similar products out there but this makes them far more competitive price wise. The Samorgas are felt so lightweight.

Thank you for sharing the discount code used for my order this morning

Thanks for sharing the discount codes. I need to order for my MM and GM❣️

Has anyone sold their neverfull and regretted it later? I have two neverfull...mono mm with rose ballerine lining and DE mm with red lining. I used to like big bags but now I'm into smaller bags. I'm thinking of selling these to fund future bag purchases. Am I crazy?

Has anyone sold their neverfull and regretted it later? I have two neverfull...mono mm with rose ballerine lining and DE mm with red lining. I used to like big bags but now I'm into smaller bags. I'm thinking of selling these to fund future bag purchases. Am I crazy?
I own both Neverfull mm in mono and de. I sold my mono NF mm, as I thought one NF was enough. I ended up missing it a lot especially when I saw someone else carrying it and I ended up repurchasing it.

Reactions: Tuliplvr
I own both Neverfull mm in mono and de. I sold my mono NF mm, as I thought one NF was enough. I ended up missing it a lot especially when I saw someone else carrying it and I ended up repurchasing it.
That's my biggest fear! That I'll do the same and repurchase the same bag. My mind tells me that if I'm not using a bag I should sell it. I want to get a Gucci marmont bag but gucci's resale value isn't as high as LV.

I'm considering a Neverfull MM in mono with either the classic beige lining or pivoine. (I already own an MM in DE with the red lining and love it.) If you have pivoine, are there any issues with color transfer? Do you still love the color? I'm so torn between pivoine and classic beige.