~*~Neverfull Club!~*~

Question for owners of the NF MM who have the Samorga organizer: Which size should I order if I want to be able to cinch the sides without difficulty? I've seen the Speedy 30 Samorga recommended, since it's shorter in height.

Question for owners of the NF MM who have the Samorga organizer: Which size should I order if I want to be able to cinch the sides without difficulty? I've seen the Speedy 30 Samorga recommended, since it's shorter in height.
Do you have the bag already? Because MM isn't that huge a bag don't really need to cinch in.

That being said, I have used both 30 and MM organizer in my MM bag, 30 is less structured, MM fits perfectly but more structured.

Had just tried to cinch in my bag with 30, quite difficult because 30 is tall too.

Thanks ladies. Yes, I have a lot of experience with the NF MM, just now decided to get a Samorga for it. Found one for the NF that looks like it will work for me. Just want the option to cinch if I decide to!

Last edited:
IMG_1083.JPG I got my NF MM in DA a few weeks ago and really love it. I noticed today that one of the corners must have a missing or popped stitch because the canvas edge is showing. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if it got worse or was limited to just that area. Here's a pic. You can see it's quite small. I carry just a few items so it's not over filled or heavy.

View attachment 3740404 I got my NF MM in DA a few weeks ago and really love it. I noticed today that one of the corners must have a missing or popped stitch because the canvas edge is showing. Just wondering if anyone has experienced this and if it got worse or was limited to just that area. Here's a pic. You can see it's quite small. I carry just a few items so it's not over filled or heavy.
Oh no! You need to take it to a boutique

Reactions: MeepMeep67
Any helpful hints for cleaning the canvas bottom? I spilled something on it and I cannot get it out. I flipped it inside out and cleaned with soap and water which made it better but not great. Any suggestions? I have the light pink liner.

I have been using my DE GM NF for 4 years as a teacher bag...carrying my laptop, papers, purse essentials ...I just noticed that the corners are rubbed and red is showing where the DE print was. Is there anything I can do or do I just live with it? TIA